So, TDN forum isn't really active

Marmite or Vegemite?

I just found out that the most users online (171) was 2 years ago. Do you guys post on other forums other than this?

Mine's on missbimbo (a virtual fashion game site) and also my neopets guild (the Cheeseburgers) =D

That's just the most member on at one time. We have a lot more over the course of the day. Besides, you came at one of our less active times. A lot of us are still at school, or at work. I'm only on right now because I have somehow bruised my hip bone and failed to make it up and down the stairs at school, so I came home. We'll get more active later. ;)

This is actually the only forum I post on. I don't think my dearest mum would approve of any others. =\

~ Livvy

Well, my hip was bruised before I went to school (probably fell asleep on a textbook... proof that homework is bad for you =P ), but it started hurting really badly on the stairs so I couldn't really go up or down them. It didn't help that my heavy bookbag was making me off balance. I didn't fall far though. And luckily there weren't many people in the hall.

~ Livvy

Fashion site? Interesting, I stick with pupe.ameba.jp though

i USED to be crazy active on PokePlushies.. But ill be straight out, i USUALLY got annoying messages and replys backs from younger kids who didn't know anything about the internet (Sorry if a young member reads this, its jsut my experience) So.. I kinda... vanished for a bit..

I am the ACT in active! I act as Fleur Delacour in some of the games. Makes them more exciting. I post in here mainly for the post count (and the fact that I'm joining in with a conversation I like!) so I'm happy here.

This is one of the most active forums I've been on! Only one I'm a member of is more active, the rest I left because they got like, one post per day. It also helps when the people are friendly (which, here, they are) and a good set of rules. No rules = anything goes, which leads to a lot of hurt feelings and out of hand conversations at times.

okay.. I can now see how active it is LOL, It's all because of the different time zones xD

For those who complimented on my avvie, ;) thanks =D i'm kinda flattered

The polar is just too lazy to walk on all fours

eally love the olar bear too, and you are correct the different time zones are a big problem to stay active...take me as an example, I am EXACTLY 12 hours from Neopets, dunno about here though...so lets say it is 1:38 am there so I will have 13:38 pm over here LOL.

The forums used to be ridiculously active a couple years ago. That's 'cause it was full of people who had the time and energy to talk about things they all had in common, before people just came here to get help on some game or plot step or a contest and then leave (which is all fine and dandy), this was just a place to talk about neopets in general, plus random ideas that came in the really random users' heads. It's still pretty active now, but doesn't seem like it because most all those people left for their real life, which kinda leaves a really big hole for everyone to fill. Things aren't what they used to be, but that doesn't mean there aren't guys who come here for the same reasons as before. If you're one of those people, you don't have to complain much.

We had an epic member record on the forum last year for the release of our Y3 layout too :P. (Screenie posted on blog.thedailyneopets.com)

I'd say that TDN forums is active. It's more active than it was over last fall, and less active that it was during Christmas break. But the genereal Neopets forum can get a full page of threads with new replies in a day. Which I think is pretty active XD. In fact, it's so active that I don't have time to read and follow everything. I just stick to some threads I care about and to helping people, usualy.

I don't really visit other forums at the moment. Perhaps when we know what's up with Twin Skies I will be more active on our Twin Skies Now forums, but for now...