Which game is better: HATPC or HATIC?

The Darkest Faerie

Hannah Games  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Basically what the title of the topic says.

• Hannah and the Pirate Caves
    • Hannah and the Ice Caves

So basically, what do you prefer? Hannah and the Pirate Caves? Or is it Hannah and the Ice Caves? Personally, I'd go for Hannah and the Ice Caves. No annoying tutorial notices popping up every time you play the tutorial levels, and that there's no tutorial levels in here. Also, I can play as both Armin and Hannah. But Hannah and the Pirate Caves has an avatar, unlike Ice Caves. The winning vote for me, therefore: Hannah and the Ice Caves.

I LOVE THEM BOTH! They are my favourite games. After I've sent my X3 score, I keep playing some days :P.

But my favourite is HATIC because I like how you can take your time a bit more, less water-filling-up-everything levels because of Armin. Also, like you, I like playing as both Hannah and Armin. The best are the ones where they both contribute to getting past the level.

Most definitely ice caves. I like knowing that I can use two characters. It makes it a bit more interesting. And I like how there are parts specialized to them. So I would go with Ice Caves.

~ Livvy

I'm just having a bit of a struggle on the Snow Beast Attack level. I'm off to the Pirate Caves now. Sent all three Ice Caves scores. :)
What are you having trouble with? I consider myself a bit of an expert, I've completed all levels, yay! When I can be bothered I plan to go through the entire game to hopefully get a trophy ^_^.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i couldn't vote on either as my computer seems to be having problems with both games HTPC doesn't evne work for some reason, after i downloaded shockwave, it still wouldn't play, the whole page doesn't load, so after a while i gave up and never tried again, but i wanted to play to see how its like

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.