Incorrect birthdate entered!

micky_

Hi, I'm writing this topic to seek help or advice because i cannot log into my neopet account due to an incorrect birthdate entered. I have sent a request to the neopets team to send the birthdate i had entered when i first registered. I received a response from the support team saying "This account has been inactive for too long and cannot be returned. Please check to make sure you are spelling the username correctly and completely as this inactive account may not be the one you created. Please feel free to open a new account. Thank you for the email." I don't want to create a new account because I don't want to loose my pets (especially my jetsam) or any of the items i have gained throughout playing. If anyone can offer any help or suggestions please reply in this topic. thanks :)

Sorry, I don't think you can get it back =/ Happened to an old account of mine I forgot about, and now it's rotting there because I entered the incorrect birthday. Birthday's never get returned to the owner in this case. My best advice is just to start over ;3 Despite how everyone loathes it, rebuilding is sort of fun o:

I know this is probably a stupid question but was it your real birthday or not? If you used your real birthday it's possible you entered it or your password wrong. Has happened to me quite a lot when I do it too fast.

think about the birthddate you entered again, maybe it was one of yours possibly or one of somebody you liked than hated. (or maybe you still like that person)

think about the birthddate you entered again, maybe it was one of yours possibly or one of somebody you liked than hated. (or maybe you still like that person)

Think of the birthdate you entered. Then add/subtract maybe a year or two. When I registered I filled out my birthdate to fast. It's now off by two years.

I had another account that I haven't played on for 2 years. Neopets had deleted it even though I had the right B-day and Pass. :sad01_anim:

Yeah, the same thing happend to me. :(

The weird thing is though, that the old account still shows up when you search the username in the search box.

I don't understand why TNT doesn't just delete it, if no one's going to be able to use it? :mellow:

because they think that you, the person who actually owns it, is a hacker trying to steal the account. because of that, they can't erase the account in case the "real" person comes back to claim it. of course, i'm sure that there's a timeout period of like 3 years or something.

A similar thing happened to me with another account.

You can e-mail Neopets support but unless you can give them a LOT of info, they won't give you the details. They will want to know items you had, pets you had, petpets attached, battledome items equipped, your password, etc. They wanted all this info for me and I couldnt' give it to them because I hadn't logged on for over a year.

Unless you can provie them that info, then you can't get your account back.