grey neopet

ChaoticFission

well, the title pretty much says it all. basically, at the end of the month, i was thinking to lend out my labrat to someone who needs it. of course, i would expect it to come back to me as soon as the new month starts (that's why at the end of the month). the main reason that i can't part with my lab pet is cuz of the name. it will be an awesome MSPP one day :evil:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=x_Cataclysm_x

i don't really know how much collat i would need tho... suggestions?

Ah! I have been poor ever since i gave my money to one of the lending pets XD (remember hte orange grundo incident?)

So i totally cant ask for a lend, But hmm.. its a grey pet, so.. I would say something very good (at the LEAST 800k )

Though XD Maybe i can let you barrow my Halloween ruki with his petpet @w@

I had that happen too! Twice the lab was nice enough to give me an avatar colour, pink then grey.

I'm not too sure you can accept collat for pets, the ALP don't. You just have to trust people. I'd say anyone here with a decent post count is trustworthy. I personally would trust Jun :-P.

But I don't know how I'd feel about lending my pet for 'free' either so I get you. I don't need a lend but you're really nice to offer!

o. i wasn't aware of not being able to accept collat. i guess it makes sense.... TNT may think that you're selling your pet, which is freezable.

another thing is that i don't really care if my pet were to spontaneously change color or species (that's what the lab ray does anyway lol). the only thing i really care about is the nice name the zapped stats that it has.

and yes, jun seems trustworthy.

Thats true.. so meaning.. I cant let you barrow a pet the same time i am? (The Halloween ruki is on my other account btw XD)

Of course im trust worthy.. im perfect :D

XD Jk But.. I dunno XD I suppose that is true (but people trade there pets ALL the time.. so i though you were allowed to take in 1 pet per month, and trade 1 pet per month

Can I be lent the grey pet? I'd be willing to put up full moon fever (approx 2million on TP) as collat. If you prefer something more ETS than a book then I have a couple of PB's, combined value approx. 400k, plus two lab map pieces, combined value approx 200k.

EDIT: oops sorry, I should've read more thoroughly.

Can I be lent the grey pet? I'd be willing to put up full moon fever (approx 2million on TP) as collat. If you prefer something more ETS than a book then I have a couple of PB's, combined value approx. 400k, plus two lab map pieces, combined value approx 200k.

Like we jsut said XD your not supposed to do the colladeral thing...

it would have to wait for a month then because i would not be able to send you your ruki back nor would you be able to send my kau back...

i can lend it to u on honor policy for now, and by the end of feb, you can lend me the ruki.