Adver-Video and Giant Omelette

Monica

Is there any problem with adver-video? I'm using it now and there isn't any problem with it...

I was able to use Adver-Video yesterday, but that was the first time in several days it worked... and it was off again today. I think Xepha is right-- some of the contracts are done, or maybe they're trying to get some new ads to work with it. For one, I desparately hope that the one for "Diego's Wolf Pup Rescue" is done and dead. I am so sick of that commercial!

can you still get a tonu when the omelet is gone? i haven't seen it a single time yet.

Where did you hear that from?

And yeah, rest assured the omelette will grow back. ^_^

I'm not sure about the advert video though, stopped playing it a while ago :P

You're more likely to be able to get a tonu when the omelette is gone, but it's not a guarantee.

For one, I desparately hope that the one for "Diego's Wolf Pup Rescue" is done and dead. I am so sick of that commercial!

I doubt that one's ever going to go away. It's from Nickelodeon, which is owned by the same company as Neopets, so it's probably there to stay. A good way to not watch the ads is just to mute the volume, start the ad, and then play another game on Neopets. When you're finished, so is Adver-Video, and then you just have to repeat 4 more times.

You can also open it in different tabs by going (on FF) to history > Adver-Video > (right click) Open in New Tab. I open 5 of them in different tabs, and finish them all in the length of time it takes for one video :)

That's about what I do.... turn my volume waaaay down, and let the dang things run in another window while I do my other dailies. I've found that 5 repeates of the Diego commercial takes up almost exactly the same amount of time as hitting the other daily-do stuff :P!

It's 7:00am NST and adver video isn't working for me...

Like it was mentioned about, adver-video doesn't work at random times, and there's nothing anybody can do about it. Your best bet would be to file a bug report, but that has no guarantee of doing anything. Just forget about it for now and try it again in a month.