New and stopping in!

janalseiya

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums and I have just recently come back from an extended leave from neopets. I lost hope in neo when my account got hacked a few years back but so much has changed. I am finding I have a new hobby collecting avvies ^_^ It's been making me very happy haha. A friend of mine told me about TDN and I hope to be a frequent visitor here.

Hi! Welcome to TDNF! I too hope you'll enjoy it here. We're all friendly people, albeit a trifle insane, but if you don't mind a bit of insanity, you'll be fine. (: Anywho, as Cute Cybunny said, be sure to read the rules, stay active, and if anyone offers, don't eat the cookies!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions or help with anything. That's what we're here for! =]

~ Livvy

I'm afraid it'll be temporarily on for now....

Welcome to TDNForums! :D

Cute Cybunny and Livvy have already run the low-down of things around here so I guess I'll cya around!

*takes of straight jacket*

Run free now.......to the snack table XD

~*~Welcome Janalseiya~*~

First, since your new to the forum, let me link you to some of the highlights and most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts <-- also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

Including our avatar checklist and help site. Which is hands down the best one available!

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my favorite forum activity. I love the new peeps!

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted and crazy like the rest of us.

Thanks Future, I found the avatar lists a while back, I just never knew there was a forum. Most of the games I just can't play haha I have horrible hand - eye coordination and playing games to reach the avvies are near impossible for me. I'm at the point that I would just pay someone to play for me haha.

Thanks Future, I found the avatar lists a while back, I just never knew there was a forum. Most of the games I just can't play haha I have horrible hand - eye coordination and playing games to reach the avvies are near impossible for me. I'm at the point that I would just pay someone to play for me haha.

Me Too! I am an avid avatar collector and I'm starting to get a little depressed because as the number of non-game avatars gets smaller and smaller I'm like...

OMG, these game avatars are ridiculous! I'll never collect all of the avatars because I cannot do these stupid games! *crys* At least there's always Chef Bonju.

I am quite new here to and I wish you to have a great time and I am sure that if you will have questions their be a lot of people that could help you ^_^