IE/Firefox Games

amitybelle

Two of my favourite games are Hannah and the Ice/Pirate Caves but neither work on Firefox. I have all the plugins etc. but whatever. They do work in Internet Explorer. I do everything on Firefox, but I really want to play those two games! So will TNT care if I log on using IE just to play them or does that look like I'm two people? Freeze scared here!

Yes you can play Neopets on multiple browsers (and computers too).

I'd still try to make the game work on FF though... just because I'm slightly OCD with things that don't work :P.

Yes it's bugging me! I don't really like IE. I have a new HD so there's probably some kind of thing I need to install. As I have like, nothing installed on here. It USED to work on Firefox. Oh well, I'll sort something but in the meantime it's nice to know I can use IE. Got the HATPC avatar today, yay :].

logging into your account on several browsers is fine... as long as you don't do anything that can raise suspicions, like try to play against yourself in a game. i think you get automatically logged out if you log in from somewhere else. has something to do with the cookie getting stale.

Hannah and the Pirate Caves and its sequel are both Adobe Shockwave games, and that's where the trouble lies. Shockwave is a very unreliable plugin - and we don't even have it here on Linux. :P

There is a minute chance that un-installing and reinstalling Adobe Shockwave will fix the problem - it might be worth a try. :yes:

Hannah and the Pirate Caves and its sequel are both Adobe Shockwave games, and that's where the trouble lies. Shockwave is a very unreliable plugin - and we don't even have it here on Linux. :P

There is a minute chance that un-installing and reinstalling Adobe Shockwave will fix the problem - it might be worth a try. :yes:

Thanks! I will try that. I'm rather sick of switching from IE to Firefox. Log in, out, in out...

I finally gave in and started dong all NeoPets stuff on IE. The site just doesn't seem to play nicely with Firefox. *shrugs* So I use IE for NeoPets.... and Firefox for everything else!