Wow... how lucky is this?

... I got it free! Now I can use it as either a lab Poppit or a Turmaculus Poppit!

PoppitFruitMachine.png

The Fruit Machine once handed me a Stone Muffin and 10,000 Neopoints a while back. Has this happened to anyone wanting a free Petpet and getting one from it?

That's pretty cool! My first time ever using the Fruit Machine I won some NP and a Greeble. I was super new and thought I was insanely rich selling the wee Greeble for a few thousand :-P. Best I've had for ages is 50NP and a Baguss or something similar from the FM...

The Ptoymelons? I've still got to try and get the Puntec Fruits so I can get the best prize there is: 3 bottled faeries, a paint brush at random (I think) and lots of Neopoints! I've still got a while to wait, though... I'm goign to see the Island Mystic now. I might have more luck tomorrow!

just for a Q how much do greebles and poppits sell for??? I would suggest it to be a turmy poppit.MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
You can buy them both for around 1,000, very good Turmy Petpets! I use a Buzzer for Turmy as he's nice and cheap! A Symol/Buzzer... zapped into a Symol. But he's a Buzzer at heart.

Probably the jackpot, rosy. I still want to try and get that. I must note the times I spin... then I will tell you what times you get what prizes. :P Depends if I do two of the same hour, minute and second.