Being Blunt

Zen

So I am buying... trying to trade rather.. a Jetsam Transmogrification Potion... and I went to their page to see when their last log in was.

Well.. on their page it was like, "I am... blah blah blah... and I have two side accounts and here are the names"

I was like o____o

How can you do this... what about TNT??!?!?! Aren't you freaked and want to protect you accounts... I am just too insane or is this person too laid back? There is no way she can get away with this right?

You're allowed to have up to (I think it's 4) side accounts, but there are stricter rules for the side accounts, like you can't do plots, and there are certain ways you aren't allowed to make NP. (I can't remember it all off the top of my head.) But she's perfectly allowed to have two side accounts.

~ Livvy

Yea, I know what you mean. I have a "side account" that's really my sister's account, but she hasn't played in a while. Since it was two separate accounts from the same email address (she didn't have an email address at the time), both earning NP and playing plots and stuff, I've gotten a couple weird looks from TNT. =\ I have to be really careful about that.

But it's really not too suprising she was so blunt. You'll hear the people on TDNF talk about their side accounts frequently. It's perfectly acceptable.

~ Livvy

Yeah, side accounts are fine. A lot of people use them for extra space, neofriends, pets, and galleries. You just can't earn NP on them, or do dailies or anything like that. Oh, and lots of people use them for the secret lab map, too. :)

Here you can read everything about side accounts and what you can and can't do on this article:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/multiple-accounts/

Yeah I have read that, I wanted to make sure I wouldn't get caught. So now I can relax, cause I was freaked out that I had 2 and I would be caught...