Lol what?

Guest shanemk

Guest shanemk

Ok I haven't played in the altador cup challenges so maybe this kind of neomail is the norm when its goin on....but it isn't going on now, and I didn't actually think you got np for yooyu ball on off-season. And I played it like forever ago, and didn't even get the ball in the other teams net!

post-10284-1232678312_thumb.jpg

I hate it when TNT takes so long to review a score. I mean, if they did it sooner, I'd have a shinier trophy.

I strongly agree with you, thats what I was thinking also...

Guest shanemk
dont know maybe you ought to send a letter to them..

And risk incurring the wrath of the freezing spells they fling like they have unlimited mana pools?!

And risk incurring the wrath of the freezing spells they fling like they have unlimited mana pools?!

Really TNT isn't that bad. They make mistakes every now and then, yes, but so what? They're human. Most times than not, the people complaining about being unfairly frozen actually did break a rule unknowingly.

And plus, you'd be reporting a bug. It's not like you did anything wrong.

Guest shanemk
Really TNT isn't that bad. They make mistakes every now and then, yes, but so what? They're human. Most times than not, the people complaining about being unfairly frozen actually did break a rule unknowingly.

And plus, you'd be reporting a bug. It's not like you did anything wrong.

It was just a joke lol. But idk if it was rly a bug or not, I mean yoyuu ball is still in the games room.

Well why do they even have to review it? Why not auto-calculate it like all the other games?

Apparently the manual score review is to check for cheaters. How they check exactly I don't know though...