Screenied my first siggy idea from GIMP

The Darkest Faerie

NewSignature.png

My pepperful signature is all GIMPed up. What do you think? I like GIMP (re-installed it on the more roomy drive I have, after repeatedly getting low disk space). I just used the pepper paint brush on it.

looks at your name..looks at your avatar....looks at your name...looks at your avatar..um..I think you missed something...notes 9 and a 12

I know about the avatar... It would be 9 on the avatar if I was actually the 9th Fluffy Minion. I didn't know what number I was until I checked Ruto's page after I edited my display name. Whoops... I've decided to use the one in the main post as my About Me page main image. My new signature is currently being used (496x246 pixels) so please rate it!

Disclaimer:

*has nothing to do with the over-obsessiveness of some minions*

Nice sig. ;) You might want to switch the positions of the M and the F in your avatar, because it looks like MF#12. :P

@Ruto: LOL! I tilt my head a bit to the left to read it. I will move the F up though.

@FutureTXGovernor: My avatar is to do with Fluffy Minions: My display name (error in the name having #9 instead of #12, due to me not checking what number I was until after I changed it). My about me page (one that I made first) is a Pepper Counter like one, and signature is my pepper army. :)