When did you start playing Neopets?

dazedANDconfused

I really miss the old layout the most. It was quicker to get around Neopets. And the pound going down for a year! The Meepits took over and ate my whole stock of peppers then! Ahem. Yes, where was I? Oh yeah! The biggest change I think that was made = the layouts. I really liked the old layout. That's the biggest change I remember, because of me only being a member for about 25 months and 16 days.

I started playing when neopets first began! I remember when a Bruce was Bruce Forsyth, and all the neopets were in those little circles. AND you could look at the things in the shops for 5 minutes and still be able to buy them.

Anyone remember the tokens you needed to get to mystery island when it first appeared? :)

I've been playing for over 4 years and I agree that it used to run better when there wasnt so much "advertisements" on the website, even though I have them turned off the squares are annoying, I am curious as to how much money Adam and company really ended up with, I mean if they still have to work it couldn't have been much, but still...

I think it is a year now that I played, but in that while I teamed up with the meepits, bootchi and sloth to take over the world MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

@Cute Cybunny: Since when was your teaming up with BOOCHI official? I made it official in one of the forum games and zapped you. I've teamed up with the meepits before, but now I'm teaming up with the PEPPERS! But 2 years, and still going strong! That's me!

I started nearly five years ago. My brother was playing it so he decided to make an account for me. He lost interest after no more than a year, but I got really into it. Unfortunately my brother and my dad got into a fight, and he took away internet access for a year. After we got it back I got even more into it and accomplished more things. For a little bit, and that was around the time I went into help sites and eventually found TDN. So I did both of those really enthusiastically.

Then the computer asploded.

I came back about two years later when I bought the Internet Channel for my new Wii, but it was hard to get focussed on it like I used to and I barely ever go on anymore. I don't like the changes they've made recently.

(One cool thing, technically I came back to Neopets about a year before the very day before it was changed to version 2.0 I didn't get back to TDN until the winter after)

I started playing neopets when the pets were still in the circles but after they changed Bruce...i never saw the Bruce Forsyth..i think i was in like 7th grade and now im 20 so that was a while ago....I didn't have the web for a couple years so by the time i got back on i had to change my account cause i didnt remember the pass word and my email was closed o_O I remember the old game cupboard when there wasn't alot of games. Its crazy how many games they have now.....

Hahah oh yeah, I definitely remember all the pets being in their little yellow & blue circle.

I also remember most of the original pets! I can't make up my mind whether or not I like the new pets or the older ones better,

although I do think some of the newer ones barely look the same as the original ones that I've always known do.

I started 10 months ago. My boyfriend (Khepera) had played for a while a few years (?) earlier, but had recently start playing again. I wanted to give it a try and thought it was a cute and funny game (I like collecting stuff, hehe). And here I am now, soon a year later, collecting avatars and trying to get me some Game Trophies. ;)