Lab Ray Question.

Guest shanemk

Guest shanemk

I have a Lutari...and if it weren't for me reading in the past about it being able to change a pet's species, I would take my money and go buy the entire set and use the lab ray. So...my question is, will it change the LUTARI species? The Lutari is a limited edition species, I believe. So does the lab ray change limited edition species?

Yes it does x3 It can change any pet, and it gives all species except Krawk, I think. BUT I'm not sure about the Krawk.

I'm positive it can change ALL species though xD I got a lutari zap once, zapped a different species a few days later.

Guest shanemk
Yes it does x3 It can change any pet, and it gives all species except Krawk, I think. BUT I'm not sure about the Krawk.

I'm positive it can change ALL species though xD I got a lutari zap once, zapped a different species a few days later.

Awwww :( man. I rly wanted to use the lab ray in the future for unlimited stats on my active pet but guess now.

Guest shanemk
Well, it could get changed BACK to a Lutari too. :P

Why not get a Lab Pet?

Cause I only want 1 pet, my Lutari. I feel like having a 2nd is just a hassle, and I want ottrik, my only neopet, to be the one to gain beneits from the ray. But its a thought...maybe get a neopet to be the guinea pig and maybe its stats will be all nice and it will be changed into a lutari w/those nice stats w/it :)