A riddle...

ΩCCΩ

So my sisters gave me a riddle and I am currently "thinking" about the riddle in my room :evil: so anyways I thought to post it here to find the answer,

There are three people, a dad,a brother that is deaf and dumb and another there is another brother that is blind.

The dad is dead and the brother that cant speak and is dumb is trying to tell his brother that there dad died. How does he do so without the help of other people? :)

a voice comes from outside the room "are you taking other peoples help?" "No :whistle:.

Answer quickly ;) .

click my green egg and other hatchlings plz.

Wow.. i had a hard time reading this XD

But according to what the riddle says Unstream, he cant have other people.

I wish this was worded a bit.. better XD I cant understand it too well to rightfully guess at it. But You can always bring The brother to the dead father, let him feel his pulse and realize that the father is dead... well, to be technical, riddles liek this are never 100% correct, as there will always be another thing possible to do, but i suppose that could always be one answer out of many.

For those of you that didn't quite understand the way it was worded lol

Brother 1: Deaf, Dumb, and Mute

Brother 2: Blind

Brother 1 has to tell Brother 2, that the Father is dead.

How does he do it?

Can't use Sign language, he's dumb so one would assume he couldn't know how to do braille. However that would be the easiest solution ( A braille typewriter is pretty easy to use even for someone with a low IQ)

So that would be my first guess.

But, the answers to these are usually so simple is sickening.

ok so a day passed since this riddle came up and now i will go ask my sisters.

Edit: HI, I am back with the answer:

Me:Ok tell me the answer now.

My Sister:What answer.

M:The answer about the riddle that you gave me yesterday!

MS:Oooh, Well, Idont know *cheesy smile*

M:What???

MS:Well, if I knew the answer I wouldnt have asked you about it. *huge grin*

M:*faints*

• 6 months later...

Haha! Well... If the two brothers go long enough without a father, then the blind brother will understand that something must have happened to his father, correct? :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.