I taunt the Pant Devil

Nyx

So I tried searching but came up with nothing for this in particular.. so I have to ask.. is it still possible to get this avatar? I saw it on the Avatar Checklist and went out.. bought 95 Talismans.. but I'm not getting the avatar. What am I doing wrong exactly.. or is it a random refresh avvie? I hope thats all it is.. it wasn't listed under the info as being it, so I'm just trying to figure out why I'm not getting it :)

Ah! Someone should update that info on the avatar list XD I actually bought a few more than it said just to be certain I had enough. I had no idea it was a refresher too, which sucks.. I always skip those due to pure laziness *giggle*

Thank you all for letting me know! Especially about it being at the bottom. I always get curious where to look for them.

While I'm here.. is the Game Graveyard refresh Avvie at the top or bottom?

Edit: I got it! Thank you again so much!!

Aw yay, congrats! Wow 100 of those, that's commitment! How much did it cost you?

I have the worst luck with refresh avatars. I've been trying a while for that Game Graveyard one. Instead of refreshing then waiting for the page to load, you can simply hold down the F5 button for a minute or two then check to see if it's been added to your list. It does work and is a better, faster option if you end up having to refresh hundreds of times.

The way i get refresh avatars is by using an addon on Firefox. Its called reload every and i just have it working in the back ground while I'm doing something else and check back every once in awhile. Not overly hard since it will reload it for you every 5 seconds if you want it to.

The way i get refresh avatars is by using an addon on Firefox. Its called reload every and i just have it working in the back ground while I'm doing something else and check back every once in awhile. Not overly hard since it will reload it for you every 5 seconds if you want it to.

OMG that's pure genius! *goes to download that add on* I too have the worst luck with refresh avatars, and refresher Battle Dome characters!

It's not considered cheating is it? I wouldn't think so, but I don't want to get my account frozen, though how TNT would know is beyond me!

Hmmm Are You Sure They All Total To 5Million NP's?

It Took Me Quite A Few Refreshes Too, Dont Worry You'll Get It. :)

Hmmm Are You Sure They All Total To 5Million NP's?

It Took Me Quite A Few Refreshes Too, Dont Worry You'll Get It. :)

You pay a lot less for them than 5mil but it works for some reason. There are just so MANY of them. I don't think I have the patience to buy then sell them.

You need 100 Talismans, not 95. SOrry, but that souldn't cost you too much more.

No I'm pretty sure you can get it with 95. I got it with only 94 or 93 I think.

What's the add-on called?

TNT have stated many times before that add-ons like that can get you frozen :( If a page is reloading *exacty* every 5 seconds then they'll notice. Using any type of program or add-on to refresh for you is really not worth losing your account!

TNT have stated many times before that add-ons like that can get you frozen :( If a page is reloading *exacty* every 5 seconds then they'll notice. Using any type of program or add-on to refresh for you is really not worth losing your account!

Never even thought of that. Good thing nothing has happened i did that a long time ago.

Ah! Someone should update that info on the avatar list XD I actually bought a few more than it said just to be certain I had enough. I had no idea it was a refresher too, which sucks.. I always skip those due to pure laziness *giggle*

Avatar info updated, sorry about that and thanks for the tip :P

It is exactly 93 Geraptiku Talismans by the way, and they're very cheap.

Avatar info updated, sorry about that and thanks for the tip :P

It is exactly 93 Geraptiku Talismans by the way, and they're very cheap.

By Geraptiku Talisman, you mean Golden Geraptiku Talisman, right? I want to make sure before I start buying them :)

Yup its the Golden ones. They are around 200-400 a piece. I bought the majority of mine between 200-300 and then sold them all for 350. So I actually made a profit doing that avatar XD

The reason it works, I think someone was asking, is because their Est Value is like 50,000 or something. It doesn't matter how much players sell things for, just how much Neopets think they are worth.

And yeah thats why I never bothered to get a refresher program, I didn't want to be banned over something I could have done myself.

Okay, thanks! I think I'll go work on that now. Seems easy enough =D

Ok this may seem like a weird question but i was starting to buy these on the trading post and i saw something weird what is the difference between a

Golden Geraptiku Talisman

Gouden Geraptiku Talisman

I tried to type it into the shop wizard but it wouldn't find anything.

theknowledge02:

I think you may have misread 'Gouden'. I searched the term in the trading post, and nothing came up.