you cant be serious

jun

Wow, that's REALLY awful timing xDD Glad it all worked out though. I'd have been so mad if I'd failed Illusens quest because of that Fire Faerie quest @.@

What the... I had that happen when I was pricing my items. But it was an earth faerie quest while I was in the middle of my search. And it didn't do the "No, that's cheating!" message after I clicked search. How odd was that? But I have never been that bad... Okay, I have. While I was doing something for Taelia, unfortunately the Darkness Faerie popped up before I applied for the quest without me noticing. So when I went to the Shop Wizard, she went "No, that's cheating!" and I had to fail the Taelia quest.

Usually I avoid all faerie quests (especially the earth and air faeries) except for the queen, space or fountain(haven't gotten one yet :P) because I'm not really into 1 point stat increases and its a waste of time when I have no access to the shop wizard, my pricing saviour ;D

But really, you were lucky Jun XD

I agree too, terrible timing. I Hate it when the faeries give you a quest unnoticed.

Just think you are on 20 quest for Illusen or Juhdora and you know if you just do this quest you wel get the avvy A sentence in huge letters say "No, That's cheating"