New at everything D:

rampallionz

Yea, Neopets has changed a lot... I kind of miss the old one... *reminisces*

Anywho, didn't mean to get off topic. Welcome to TDNF, and back to Neopets! I certainly hope you'll enjoy it here. We're all nice people as long as you don't mind a little insanity. (: Okay, so the usual stuff: make sure you read the rules so you and the moderators don't get off on the wrong foot, stay active, and DON'T eat the cookies if anyone offers!

Also, feel free to ask anything you need to know or if you need any help.

~ Livvy

Hi! I am Milli :) Welcome to TDN and Neopets.

Neopets has changed a lot! It was much better before. But if you have Premium it is better :)

Hey rampallionz, welcome to TDNForums.

My name's Stephanie. Well, you've joined the forum, there's not turning back (: (we're a bit insane, insanely friendly)

Oh yeah, Neopets has definitely changed. Neocash, layouts, pretty much everything from top to bottom XD

What else....remember to read the rules, stay active and cookies, you should probably avoid them :D

I came back to Neopets after about 2 years as well, then I was on and off for a year and now I'm back :D it is TOTALLY different though, your right, at first I didn't know how to work half the things on there, even the pets look different -.-' One thing I did like were the revamps of some pets and some totally new ones, like the faerie Xweetock that looked like Leafeon from Pokemon, but now they're even changed that so it's pose isn't flying so you can customise it. I personally preferred it about 5 years ago when verything was SUPER simple, but at least there are a whole lot of new things you can do now, like the plots and new games :) although I seemed to have missed EVERY plot you possibly could xD If you need any help, feel free to Neomail me :) that's still pretty much the same to work ^^

I know I am a little late to do my usual post, but since you said you were so new to everything I feel the need to go ahead and post it.

I also strong recommend you check out any and all of the help guides we have here at TDN because there is tons of invaluable information in those.

~*~Welcome Rampallionz~*~

First, since your new to the forum, let me link you to some of the highlights and most important pages:

Rules

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts <-- also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.