Sloth Appreciation Day is Here!

Ali Cat

Sloth is back, once again, to try and brainwash helpless neopians on his special day.

Frontpage Marquee

sloth_appreciation_day_2009.jpg

Items

sch_sloth_crayons.gifsch_sloth_eraser.giftoy_sloth_yoyo.gif

Greeting

tm_1368.gif

All day on January 14th, the I *heart* Sloth avatar will be available if you take Sloth's Mind Control Test. The answers C, D, B, C, A will get you the avatar. ;D

Once you set the I *heart* Sloth avatar as your active avatar, head on over to the Gallery of Heroes and take a peek at the Happiness Faerie to get the I ♥ Happiness avatar.

If you need more information, head to NeoAvatars.

I <3 Sloth Day!

I have recently revamped my personal sloth pet, YbsirbNathanhoj, her page and story line are all dedicated to the Frankster.

Happy Sloth Day Everyone, and Yay for Alice! With another excellent theme day post! You are really rocking my sox Alice.

I <3 Sloth Day!

I have recently revamped my personal sloth pet, YbsirbNathanhoj, her page and story line are all dedicated to the Frankster.

Happy Sloth Day Everyone, and Yay for Alice! With another excellent theme day post! You are really rocking my sox Alice.

I love the personal story!

And go avatars! I'm really loving the new year already :D

And yay for Alice as she yet finds some great news coverage! ;D

Thanks for the reminder, and I'm just curious, can I get these two avies on my side account? I don't think you can make a profit from it, so I think it's ok but I wanted to double check. Thanks so much!

You make no profit from it, so it's fine to get them on your side account. They're like any other seasonal avatar ;D

The happiness avatar won't show up on my list but I got the event :(

And it is my birthday!!!!!!!! (14)

I had the same problem on my side account. Try refreshing the preferences page and also going back to it through the neoboards instead of quick link. Not sure if that'll help or not.

Sloth's just being mean with his avatars and causing a slight glitch >.>

Happy birthday (x

I got the Sloth avatars today, finally! Every year I forget.

Happy Sloth Day everyone!