Broke 100!

imnotgeorge

@Amitybelle : You keep paint brush clothing if you repaint your pet :P .

Some of my goals are :

To get 260 avatars (almost there ;)

To have a successful petpage

To win some spotlights

To train Sir_Gemely into a better stronger battle pet, although he isn't bad now :P

To see Maraqua winning the Altador Cup at least once :P (yep, that one doesn't depend only of me!)

I will help you with the last one V. *gasps* great idea- Why doesn't everyone here join Maraqua next AC! :P

Guest shanemk
Congrats on getting halfway to your goal :D

My goals are mostly pet related at the moment:

1. Morph Zadue into a Royalgirl-Desert-Faerie Draik

2. Morph Chavaun into a Royalboy Lupe

3. Get a Mysterious Swirly Potion for Piper

4. Obtain 280 avatars

5. Win a Userlookup or Site Spotlight

And probably more... thats just what I'm currently working towards :)

Its not a glitch xD Ian's shop really is size 450 lol I know mallers with shops over size 600 :P

...yea I saw a shop that was size 3500, no lie. It was a member of this girl's mall called Main Shop, and they were members of some guild called RAWR!!!!! (dunno how many exact exlamations). Anyways...there were in the 'higher class' of neopia. Amazed me a little. The girl who led me to the 3500 mall had a mall size of like 1600....forget her name but she had a baby wocky and the wocky was very nicely upgraded for the bdome and her neopets page was filled w/screen shots of battledome...birthday neopet page....her cat 'battling' a jubjub plushie, etc.

Hmmm...My goals:

- Complete my Yurble gallery (barely started)

- Get full lab map (0/9 :()

And...that's about it! ^_^

Well I have so many goals really which leads me to probably me to two more goals, but here's a short list:

- All painted pets (including side accounts)

- Customize all pet pages and story lines

- Finish my lab rat: male faerie Lenny

- Collect all of the currently obtainable avatars

- Improve user lookup (include goals & wish list)

- Complete my jelly gallery (all of the giant jellies)

- Finally Get The Ultimate Riches Bank Account!

So as you can see I have lofty goals, and none of them accomplished, and I accidentally deleted my prized pet page, Avatar Gallery, today.

So that was a really huge set back, that I am going to have to correct ASAP before I can even pretend to go back to working on these things.

I will help you with the last one V. *gasps* great idea- Why doesn't everyone here join Maraqua next AC! :P

Okay! I'm fed up with seeing Faerieland losing all the time, especially after last year's dreadful performance... :shiftyeyes_anim: I wish I could train. Perhaps I should train the Yooyus to only listen to Maraqua via Crisis Courier...