Tarla's Toolbar linky link?

Queen Diva

Since I upgraded my FF, obviously the toolbar doesn't work.

However have since found the add-on for the newer FF version, however don't have the link for when I get an alert?

Can anyone help me? Please?!?!?

Have tried looking everywhere! :(

Since I upgraded my FF, obviously the toolbar doesn't work.

However have since found the add-on for the newer FF version, however don't have the link for when I get an alert?

Can anyone help me? Please?!?!?

Have tried looking everywhere! :(

In FF:

Click View > Toolbars > Customize and drag and drop them from that box onto your toolbar. (As long as they are installed properly they should be at the bottom of the option box)

You rawk :)

Thank you! That's made it much easier now that I can actually get a link!!!

The orange thingy kept coming up and tormenting me about an alert waiting :D

LOL you're welcome!! I wasn't thrilled that they didn't just create it like a normal toolbar, but with it being that way you can customize it (including the images) how you want it to look and where u want it to sit :)

Very :)

I like it better than the other toolbar too, now I just have my linky stuffs in my own toolbar and don't have the page squished down because of the doubling up of stuff...

Oh, well, I think I'll try to change the look of it now. How fun!

It really is the small things with me :D

• 3 months later...

I was wondering if you have to have premium to get tarla`s prices or if im just unlucky with her? o_O

I have downloaded the toolbar,and when the alert button is blinking i try to get to the site as fast as i can.But when i am there,she is gone..*sigh*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.