I feel like such a noob..

:* Err.. Yeh basically what it says on the tin.

I have a very strong Xweetok

Health: 9 / 9

Mood: delighted!

Hunger: bloated

Strength: titanic

Defence: beyond godly

Move: lightning

Intelligence: very clever

But i'm so stuck on how to raise her hitpoints! I want to defeat Cave Chia, but with KiaraDelilah being on 9/9 and Cave chia being on like, 60 I don't think I stand a chance o_O

Thanks in advance!

From training at Mystery Island or the Academy (I'm pretty sure it's the "Endurance" course), as well as Dark Faerie quests.

But I totally understand your confusion, it's difficult to raise your pets' health points if you aren't training them with codestones or dubloons :) Welcome to the forums, by the way!

You can go here or here to train your pets. Just click Courses, select which course you want to take, and then pay once you've selected your course. The course won't start till you've paid with the item requested. You can only train your Endurance when your level is high enough though, so you might have to train that first, I don't know.

You will have to train up your strength though, and defense to beat the cave chia - he hits hard!

There are 6 ways to train your hitpoints.

-Training at Mystery island

-Training at Krawk island

-Kitchen Quests

-Dark faerie quests

-Neggs

Or my personal favorite

-Lab Ray

But note if you are training, be careful to level up as well. Because my pet has 290HPish and because my pet has level 4, It is impossible to train any stats.