What the... Who'd offer that much???

You know that the Welcoming Lupe Gnomes are meant to be cheap? Well, someone offered 4k on my one! I accepted, and I'm still o_O at it! Has anyone had that much offered on something ridiculously cheap?

Guest shanemk
Did you at the very least neomail the person? I think it's kinda mean not to.

"Buyer Beware." I wouldn't neomail them back, well I would actually, but I would neomail them saying thank you SO MUCH! Maybe the person needed it quick and needed to make sure they would get it fast and had plenty of NP to spare to do so.

:( I can't use the shop wizard! I got a random event from the Darkness Faerie. More information on the Faerie Quest Help topic (via Neopets Help). Please help me with the Faerie Quest! I really want to make more Neopoints if I can get it out of the way. Also, I'd love to help with other Faerie Quests if people posted in that topic.

On topic, I think that it's someone needing the Gnome! avatar desparately (I think I've spelt it right). Anyway, it got me to my 600k. But I am still saving. :)