The Plot after Next

Lutarist Jake

After HW...  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want the next plot to be held?

• Shenkuu
    • Faerieland
    • Brightvale
    • Jelly World

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose Jelly World, maybe they should spread to the Neopets world that there is a Jelly World. Try serching Jelly World in the sidebar. There's a FAQ question, "What is Jelly World?", TNT answered, "Jelly World? I have no idea what you are talking about... There is no such thing as Jelly World!". o_0

i voted jelly world. the plot will probably called the "Discovery of Jelly World". :rolleyes_anim:

Faerieland! I mean evil faeries blowing up stuff!

Jelly World so that they can put an end to that Gag. It's seriously getting annoying! If not then Faerieland lol maybe Judorah turns good? o_O

HAHAHA! Jhudora! Good! Never going to happen.

I'd like Brightvale or Kiko Lake, because they are two lands which haven't had a plot yet and it would be interesting to see what TNT imagines for each of the lands. I dreamnt a few nights ago with a Kiko Lake plot...

No, because JW is already known by most of people on Neopets, and I don't think it's likely that TNT will say it exists and put on the map.

Not to mention a full size plot!

Faerieland will most likely be one of the last plots TNT makes because of...mere speculation. :P Yes, really. I mean, I don't think FL is that important a place, though we do a lot of our freebies there, not to mention 30 minute healing.