Teehee

Sara

scratchcard.jpg

Hmm...what do you think I won? </sarcasm>

I think that they should give you something extra when you get that many 5000s xD

LOL that's funny XD maybe you should've scratched the one on the bottom left and got a 6th 5000 XD

Oh I know! I wish I hadn't scratched that one at the top xD But I did that before scratching the bottom two.

they should reveal the entire card to you after you're done scratching. that way you can kick yourself for scratching the wrong spot, but it would not leave you wondering if it was a winning card at all or not.

Well, the thing about that is that it's preset. The moment you enter that page, your prize is set whether you scratch in a certain spot or not.

so what you're saying is that, regardless of where you scratch, the outcome will be the same? in that case, why don't they let us scratch all 9 squares?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I read that on one of the more official Neopets help sites (like TDN), but I don't remember which one...if anyone knows otherwise, please correct me.

They probably don't let us scratch all 9 squares because A) they don't want us to know that's it's preset or b ) they want to keep the illusion that you can only scratch 6. *nod*

Yea, I think they do it because in real life, you can only scratch a certain amount of squares and if you scratch the rest, then the card is void.

And it also adds a little more excitement to the game xD

Yea, I think they do it because in real life, you can only scratch a certain amount of squares and if you scratch the rest, then the card is void.

And it also adds a little more excitement to the game xD

what are you talking about? in the real card, they scan the barcode to see if you won or not....

unless you're thinking of a different kind of scratchcard...

at least, in the US, that's how it's done.

Chaotic fission, some cards are made void if you scratch more than the selected amount. lol Take it from someone who is a scratchcard fanatic. So even if you've won, if you scratch another spot it's void and you get nothing.