Yay! Just got out of the hospital!

Blue_maroo

Yay! I just got out of the hospital. I just had another heart near failure. I suffer from anorexia, and have been suffering for the past 9 or so years, but the heart problems have only started in the past year. I'm being monitored now, but I'm finally out of the hospital ! I had to stay overnight for 6 days :sad02: But I'm out and I'm back ! I missed you guys ! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

(You sound as though you have experience, Jun...?)

If it doesn't offend you, I'll be praying for you, Blue. (I mean, I'll be praying for you either way, but I hope it doesn't offend you.) I know it's a really tough disease to get through. One of my acquaintances struggled with it for a while. She finally got over it. Just keep your spirits up! We'll be happy to boost your spirit if you ever need us to!

~ Livvy

Stay bright and strong, and remember we're all by your side. :) I wish you best of luck!

Stay bright and strong, and remember we're all by your side. :) I wish you best of luck!

Just as AA said, WE ARE ALL WITH YOU, so stay strong. In the mean time lets whistle... :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

Good thing you're okay! I'm in recovery from an eating disorder, so I know what you're going through. Good luck!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.