Trading Post Help

Shane for Wax

How much should i sell these two together?

One Hundred Dubloon Coin

Dr. Sloth Stamp

I'm thinking somewhere along 270K. Which will mean I'll need to sell a couple of things from my SDB to get enough to get the Adam avatar.

I only bid if it is either cheap (but I don't bid on junk) or it's got a lab map. But I usually put my good stuff up without a wishlist and seeing what people offer. :)

Or You Could Try Putting Them To Auction, People Go Crazy For High/Medium Rarity Items Towards The End Of The Auction. They Offer High Bids As Some People See It As Competition When Other People Are Bidding To Get The Item In The End :)

I agree exactly with what has been said so far, except that I personally don't like the auction house.

I had a bad experience there with an accidental mis-pricing, and I think it's just to risky.

But for sure you should split them, and unless there is a real obvious price range or unless your in a hurry,

I would put them up there without a set price. That way you don't scare off offers, or cost yourself money.

I would still say something like, "junk offers will be ignored," just so you don't get spamed off the planet.

Congratulations On Your Impending Adam Avatar Victory! Be sure to log it on NeoAvatars!