Boochi Strikes :(

Izzy ♥

Hi all!

So as some of you will have heard, the ALP's Orange Grundo was hit by Boochi today while she was on a chain lend :( As there are still 18 people remaining in her chain this month, we're hoping to get her repainted pretty quickly. I've had some very generous offers from those remaining in the chain, as well as from the user who had Rarebabe when she was zapped, so it shouldn't dent the ALP's Zafara Double Agent Plushie fund *too* much. If there is anyone else who would like to chip in with some Neopoints, please PM me.

2.png

"Ug, look at me now... I'm all CUTE!"

We're going to use this time to remind you all, please please please - when you borrow the ALP's pets, do not keep them active! Colour-changing random events are more common that we would like to think, and we can't afford to have to repaint our pets whenever they're zapped. Thank you.

The ALP Staff

I'm going to ask myself something. How much is the cheapest Orange Paint Brush on the TP? I'll see if I can afford it.

-comes back 10 minutes later, panting-

Cheapest = 840k. I will make a small donation towards it as it is out of my price range. Super Minion to the rescue!

The paintbrush cost skyrocket'ed it seems in the last month or so....I think last month it was about 250k cheeper.

sadly the randon boochi was the first thing that happened after i received her and looked at her look up, going to change her caused my boochi fun fun happytime colour change.

if i can get some trades unstuck from the trading post after I get home from work, I am going to move the grundo to Izzy and send some more cash to repaint her.

sorry that this has held up the chain for a day (or so)

*smacks hand on forehead*

thanks to everyone who PM'd and bought stuff from my chop to help repaint, the generousity has been awesome.

mm :wub_anim:

Rats! I just checked how many NP I had on hand. Only 999 NP! I need to save up more to help TDN ALP. I'll just get my hopes up that I can get an Orange Grundo Morphing Potion. Then I'll trade him for your Baby one. If not, an Orange Paint Brush, and wait for an offer of any piece of junk from the ALP account. :)

EDIT: I let someone else have my TryingAndTesting so I could make a Grundo to paint Orange... I do hope I get a FFQ, because I will choose the Grundo to paint. I have it inactive at this moment, so it doesn't get zapped Baby. Once I get the Orange Paint Brush, I will notify the ALP, so we can exchange pets. But it'll have to be next month, because I've already used my transfer this month, and I own 4 pets.

Aw how awesome of you to offer! The trick with the ALP pets is they almost all give more than one avatar - Rarebabe has an aged Slorg and also is sick with Neoflu so people can get the Meuka challenger. Thats why we can't just paint any old Grundo... whoever we paint needs to also have an aged Slorg at least, we could give away on the disease.

I have brought the new paint brush, a guy on the TP gave me a great deal ^_^ Just waiting for Rarebabe to be transferred to my side so she can be repainted!

I promise I will find an Orange Paint Brush cheap somewhere! But it will be a piecrust promise. By the way, has anyone even seen how many random events I got today? I wish Boochi would hit me sometime soon... just not while I have my Grundo as an active pet. I will check what the other avatars I have are, so I can eventually use the ALP to borrow some things. :P

just wanted to let you know that rarebabe is on her way back to izzy with some cash coming towards the paintbrush.....

i got 2 avatars, meuka and that was great and I guess it was NICE that boochi showed up (since I didnt have as a challenger yet, however, i really wish it would have happened to my other pet!)

thanks to the ALP and tdn people for helping me work all this out!