ALERT! possible cookie grabber on petpages!

Adris Undead

why? i'll tell you. it gives them a sense of accomplishment that they are able to launch something on that big of a scale and have no-one be able to stop them for a while. it's a feeling of power.

it also has to do with a fair amount of boredom and the desire for a challenge.

Dont You Think Youre Going A Little O.T.T? I'm Sure TNT Will Deal With The Problem As Soon As The Reports Come Piling In. TNT Are Available 24Hours A Day As They Have Staff Working All Over The World In Different TimeZones. As To Any Users Who Consider Clicking The Link, It Will Be At Their Own Risk If They Get Hacked/Frozen. TNT Will Deal With The Problem As Soon As They Can Which Is What They Have Done In The Past. But For Now, If You Dont Click The Link, Im Sure Everybody Will Be Fine. :)

---

Edit: I Apologise To The Different Style Of Aproach, I Didnt Realise How Many People Were Panicking When I Posted Earlier.

I really don't understand people who do things like this. It's just a harmless game. It's supposed to be fun. There's nothing to gain from stealing people's passwords. It's just a stupid scam that makes people sad/angry. So why do some people go to great lengths to accomplish these scams? Don't get it :S

I quote my favorite line from the movie The Dark Knight: "Some men just want to watch the world burn." - Alfred

But anyways, it seems like this scam is over and has been stopped.

I'm with simplygothic! I've worked to hard for to long to risk anything.

I'm going no where but dailies, and links I have bookmarked myself,

so that I know for sure they are the real un-tampered with URLs.

I totally might have fallen for this one to, if I had come across it.

Because I tend to have a false since of security about links to Neopets places.

I noticed that TDN went down briefly last night? Or was it just my computer failing to load this site?

Was that in anyway related to this situation, like to many people coming here to see what news we had?

I noticed that TDN went down briefly last night? Or was it just my computer failing to load this site?

Was that in anyway related to this situation, like to many people coming here to see what news we had?

Yeah, the servers on TDN were down for everyone. It happens occasionally. :]