Help me repaint the ALP grundo?

malindamya

You may have read elsewhere...I got Pwnd by the random event today and the orange grundo turned into a baby blue grundo.

i don't have 850np to buy a orange paintbrush and doesnt look like anyone i've pinged has come down on price at all....

anyone have a orange brush lying around or can donate some NP to the cause?

I have about 400NP right now so I'm trying to scrounge up some NP to repaint her!

PM or reply here, I'll be on for the next few hours trying to get her fixed up and passed along.

:sad01_anim: :sad01_anim:

i do do do hope you mean to put a K in your numbers XD

Hmm, all i can recommend is Hope to save up and by the time you save up enough, the price will drop too where you can afford it

It wasn't a zap; it was a random event. (Mentioned in the "Random Events" topic.) How can we help?

~ Livvy

Oh lol. Oops, I guess I didn't read carefully. I saw 'zapped' and thought 'lab ray.'

sorry, my bad... :whistle:

zapped by a random event (not by the lab ray!)

looks like all the trading posts for the brushes are 850k (if it was 850 NP alone Id paint everything orange!)

I'm trying to see if I can get a brush to repaint her and I'm short 450k.

I suppose if anyone is willing to buy something from my shop I can use the donated cash to repaint her.

If that works for anyone let me know and I can price something cheep like an old shoe for whatever you are all willing to donate to repaint her.

i'd like to be able to NOT break the chain and return her small and blue to the ALP!

I'll scrape together 50k to donate if you want. What's your username?

Aww, that's nice of you :)

I'd help, but I really, really can't. I'm having a lot of trouble earning NP nowadays for some reason. :(

I'll scrape together 50k to donate if you want. What's your username?

malindamya

i have some snowballs in the shop for 50k each...im sending the cash tomorrow with the pet to izzy and we will get 'er repainted!

since someone asked...here is rarebabe now

:(

2.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i would but in all my neopoints in all my acounts put togther it maybe less than 10k

Edit: Really, Unstream you ARE rich...did you achive the adam avvy yet though...

Thanks for contributing Unstream :) I'm going to close this topic now, and direct you all to the official announcement.

If anyone else wants to help out please contact me directly ^_^ Thank you.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Icy Izzy).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Icy Izzy if you have any questions regarding this action.