:Jake

For my upcoming stand; A&S - I'd like your opinions on the best font you think with these avatars? Or if you think there's one better; why not tell me?

SO: What's the best font on the avatars?

post-10137-1231431124_thumb.png

the best font for avatars, is a small font, called 04b03. Its the one i use in my smaller Links (under my dragons)

But its my opinon ya know

I do like all 3 of them, but i must think the second one, the first one is to low to the botton, and the third one is too far into the middle.

EDIT: Again, for my taste

There's also Silkscreen you could use (pixel font that we use on TDN. Looks perfect if you set it to 8pt).

I'd make the font white... would be easier to see it on your background. Not sure circles have too much to do with TDN though.

=A= You questioning my font there Xepha?!?!?! 04d03 is sexyer then any other mini font!

wait.. no i suppose not XD is that the font your using right now on your avatar and sig btw?

Yeah, that is Silkscreen. Also one of my personal favorites.

I like the second font the best, but I think the color should be changed and TDN should be moved up and made bigger.

• 5 months later...

Yay A response Thanks

Yeah, its a GameCube game or rather, two of them, one is American and the other one is Japanese. I forgot to mention that Im not too hot about modifying my firmware or having a custom one.

My one and only reason for the HBC is really playing my Japanese GameCube games and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom when it arrives, so I have no need for applications that use custom IOSes. Is there a version of Menu Patcher that doesnt change it permanently?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

o.O Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Maruto if you have any questions regarding this action.