Seasonal avatars

Khepera

Just want to remind everyone of the seasonal avatars coming up. The first one, just being a week away.

14th Jan - I heart Sloth -----> I heart happiness

04th Feb - Evil Jhudora

14th Feb - Valentine Chia

01th April - April Fools

Happy Collecting! :D

Thanks. Umm... what dates are Good Friday and Easter Monday? I want to check so I can get the Easter Cybunny this year. I have to wait until next year to get the I heart Happiness avvie. Under 13... Next aim = April Fools Day with the Seasonals...

easterbunny.gif = Send a Neogreeting on Friday 10th to Monday 13th of April (Good Friday to Easter Monday).

Hang on.. if it's the 8th last year, how could the Easter Weekend be on a Tuesday? :P

Thanks for the reminders! :) Now I'll just have to stick these dates into memory...

easterbunny.gif = Send a Neogreeting on Friday 10th to Monday 13th of April (Good Friday to Easter Monday).

Hang on.. if it's the 8th last year, how could the Easter Weekend be on a Tuesday? :P

That's the thing. The avatar isn't available on Easter Weekend. It's a seasonal avatar of April 8th, which was the Easter Weekend in 2004 - when the avatar was firstly released.

(Last year, Easter was in March, 2 weeks before the avatar was available)

That's the thing. The avatar isn't available on Easter Weekend. It's a seasonal avatar of April 8th, which was the Easter Weekend in 2004 - when the avatar was firstly released.

(Last year, Easter was in March, 2 weeks before the avatar was available)

Hehe, that's silly, considering it's an Easter avatar. Maybe they should just update their site every year? Though, that would be more work on their part, and keeping one date in mind is easier...

So I have to wait until next year... a bit unfair on people 12 or younger without Parental Consent. I still think it a good idea for TNT to change the dates according to the Easter Weekend. I only turn 13 4 days after the avatar is available.

I only turn 13 4 days after the avatar is available.

A little off topic, but...happy early birthday! :D You'll finally get to fully enjoy Neopets.

I know! I am really looking forward to it! I can put the avatars I am aiming to get on Oakmouse's petpage! But now I know when the Easter Cybunny avatar will be released (right out of my convenience this year <_<), I can now get on with my gaming avatars and prepare myself for completing Jhudora's quest. By the way, I changed my avatar on TDN to give a clue as to what avatar I am aiming to get next. And I am going to keep doing it. :)

By the way, I changed my avatar on TDN to give a clue as to what avatar I am aiming to get next. And I am going to keep doing it. :)

That's a really good idea, especially if you're an avid avatar collector... >.> *steals* (just kidding)

o_O

I have a secret on how to do it. Some people may already know before me, but I just worked it out and tried it. It works! The some people are ones with Neopets avatars as their TDN avatars. I had 2 of them on before: Evil Fuzzle - BOO! (twice AA captioned on "Caption the avatar above you" and jumped when it went "BOO!") and Hello little Lupe... BOOOM!. Sloth is the evilest avatar on the I *heart* Sloth. To me, anyway... STICKY HAND INFERNO! -steals his I *heart* Sloth avatar- :P

Thanks for the update!

My neopets NYR's are really to have 160 avvies ^_^

But I'll only turn 13 in June so best to wait next year for some of the neoboard avvies as UHN is too.

But I've already got my hearts set on some neofriends! :D

thanks for the reminder!

I need most of the seasonal ones, as they are all mostly in the first half of the year and I made this account in May... So I can't wait for 4 more days... Sloth, here I come!