Hello!

Hello everyone!I'm Alex!A ten-year-old girl from the Philippines.I love playing at neopets!My username at neopets is chebvernessez.Feel free to neofriend me!^o^..I registered here at TDN because I need a good Altador Plot Guide.LOL.I also liked the Avatar Lending Program!XD..I m so lucky to find this site!XD ^_^

Hey Alex, welcome to TDNForums. :D

My name's Stephanie. Yeah, TDN's got an awesome plot guide so you'll finish it in no time!

And the ALP is great too. But make sure you stick to the rules ^_^ You'll be just fine.

Stay active! Cya around!

~*~Welcome~*~

First, since your new to the forum, let me link you to some of the highlights and most important pages:

(since Jun and Steph already mentions the rules I will spare you hearing about those again)

New Members Guide

Neopets News

Neopets Help

View New Posts <-- also located on the right hand side of the top tool bar

Also, if your interested, my signature contains links to some of the websites most popular features.

Including the avatar checklist, which you should definitely explore if you are at all interested in Avatars.

And if you are into the ALP be sure to read the rules, and please remember that if you want to borrow items, especially the pricey ones...

It greatly helps your chances of being excepted if you are a positive and active member of the forum, which I'm sure you will be ;)

If you have any questions or comments about absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm on here constantly, and helping new members is my absolute favorite forum activity.

Stick Around & Stay Active; next thing you know you’ll be addicted like the rest of us.