Poll: Codestone or Dubloon

dazara

Poll: Codestone or Dubloon  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to train your pet with codestones or dubloons?

• Codestones
    • Dubloons
    • Both

Codestones by far with the Keyquest and by sniping them.

• 3 weeks later...

I like to use dubloons because i find them all the time but i like codestones because i find them more often and key quest helps :)

i have a question about the lab ray......If i didnt want to change the color of my pet is it a bad idea to use it for changing stats? I figured it was a bad idea but just wanted to check.

P.S. anyone selling any pieces of the Lab map?

well, i don't do either. I mean, why spend NP to train your pet? Unless you're doing the BattleDome, there's really no point!

Dubloons are so much more shiny!

I prefer dubloons in general as they have much more usage, but codestones are really cheap these days, so I suppose if I was wanting to train I would use them. I wish I could play KQ. :(

I dont recall ever using a Dubloon on my pet.. Maybe Ill try it out though.. Just for giggles. lol. I usually use Codestones from KeyQuest (so of course the training is free)... Im scared to use the lab on my Battledome pets cuz Im scared it will change them (one is a Pink Lupe and the other is a Jetsam)... LOL

• 4 weeks later...

I don't use them much, but I prefer codestones simply because they're easier for me to get (I play KQ a lot.) Plus they have plushies, and I'm a sucker for plushies XP I didn't even know about the Pirate Academy for awhile when I joined, either.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

I will also prefer codestone because its easier to get but I usually don't train using that. I usually zap my pet...

I have soooo many dubloons lying around in my SDB, because all I need is a 1 dubloon coin to get my Poogle out of a training session I started for him literally a year ago, and all I ever win from the Shrine is 2, 5 or 10 dubloon coins. So I'd put my money on Codestones. The original and the best, lol.

- Apollo ^_^

I don't really train my pets, I have had tons of success from Coltzan and a few Faerie Quests for LunaMuffinBunny. Otherwise I use the Lab Ray but I'm not really into training. I think I'd prefer to use Dubloons though, they're cheaper and I like the courses.

Really? What time do you visit?

I personaly use codestones, because I can get like three of them at once from a gold key in Key Quest. So its really free training for me xD

• 1 month later...

I use codestones, just out of habit. That's all I've ever used, but I think I should start using dubloons.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump an inactive topic that is older than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie~ if you have any questions regarding this action.