Looking for people with big stores for a proposition

Guest shanemk

Guest shanemk

I will put multiple trading posts up for you that will be sold only to you, at a cheap and profitable lump sum. In this way you don't need to search around the shop wizard and gather items, you simply need to go to the trade posts I set up and buy them. We can set up specific times in which you will be buying the bottled faeries so the trade will go through right away, with no wait.In other words, I do the time-consuming gathering work for you and you make a profit, both in NP and time! If this sounds like a good idea to you (and it sounds like a good one to me) just NEOMAIL me (username:shanemk) saying you would like to take me up on the offer. Thanks so much, hope to hear back from some of you soon.

I'm definitely intrigued at the prospect of easy profit handed to me on a silver platter, but what exactly will we be dealing with?

We (that is, I) require the following information:

- Does this proposition in any way violate a TNT rule?

- What sort of product will you be dealing with?

- From where will you be acquiring said products?

- Will I be under any sort of commitment, whether explicit or implicit, to continue doing business with you for a set amount of time or will I be free to terminate our dealings anytime?

- What kind of profit margins am I dealing with?

I'm definitely intrigued at the prospect of easy profit handed to me on a silver platter, but what exactly will we be dealing with?

- Will I be under any sort of commitment, whether explicit or implicit, to continue doing business with you for a set amount of time or will I be free to terminate our dealings anytime?

I have to second your statement here. Sounds way too good to be true. I have gotten into the habit of not doing anything unless Ian says it's legit.

Guest shanemk

I have looked over the TNT rules and It seems legit to me, there is no cheating or scamming going on, just private business to profit from public shops. I will be dealing mainly w/bottled faeries but willing to get other items. The products will be gotten from tedious scans of shop wizard to find low prices, auctions, etc (all the 'legal' methods). You are under a moral commitment to be available if set times are agreed on for when the trades will take place, but as far as that goes, no. If you decide the deal isn't for you, just say so and that's that. Well profit margins depend rly on how high you want to sell the item and how low I can get it for. Speaking of bottled faeries because I have most experience in them, I usually make a profit of about 75-500 np, and that is from buying low and selling competitively w/shop wizard. If you are like most large malls you sell a bottled faerie for 2,000 over the shop wizard. Therefore you will be making a 2,000 np profit per bottled faerie/item. Hope that clears it up.

What do you want in return?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure that all of your posts are at least 7 words! :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest shanemk
What do you want in return?

The deal is my return. Its not just the shop owners buying from my trade postings that get a profit. Albeit, they are making the larger NP profit out of if, but I am still making a profit nonetheless in np. The good part of this deal for me is a more-gauranteed way to sell items. Instead of me investing 100,000 NP for my shop and waiting a week to get it back plus the profit, I can take that 100,000 NP, sell it directly to the mall/shop owner in trade, without a possibly long wait. This deal is pure trade, no disclaimers or fine print.

I'm going to have to regretfully say no. My shop isn't anywhere near main market size, and therefore my shop can;t afford to sell at 2000 over shop wizard price, and frankly a profit margin of 75-500np per faerie isn't good enough to convince me to clean out my shop and make space, especially since in my experience bottled faeries don't sell out very quickly, unless they're priced way below shop wizard price.

Good luck to you though!

Guest shanemk
I'm going to have to regretfully say no. My shop isn't anywhere near main market size, and therefore my shop can;t afford to sell at 2000 over shop wizard price, and frankly a profit margin of 75-500np per faerie isn't good enough to convince me to clean out my shop and make space, especially since in my experience bottled faeries don't sell out very quickly, unless they're priced way below shop wizard price.

Good luck to you though!

Yea this is definitely more towards main marketers. Thanks though, GL to you too.

What items are we speaking of and how many?

Before anyone else makes this accusation, rest assured that he is not intending to scam anyone. It's simply a matter of selling in bulk and selling quickly. It does cost quite a penny to upgrade a shop, and obviously, he doesn't want to spend the money, so instead, he offers in a trade, where it can be sold in a timely matter of advertised well, without the cost of the shop.

Though shanemk, this is not the best way to make a profit. A 75-500 NP profit is not that great; it'd be a lot easier just to play a couple flash games every day. It's quicker, more efficient, and yields more profit.

Guest shanemk
What items are we speaking of and how many?

Before anyone else makes this accusation, rest assured that he is not intending to scam anyone. It's simply a matter of selling in bulk and selling quickly. It does cost quite a penny to upgrade a shop, and obviously, he doesn't want to spend the money, so instead, he offers in a trade, where it can be sold in a timely matter of advertised well, without the cost of the shop.

Though shanemk, this is not the best way to make a profit. A 75-500 NP profit is not that great; it'd be a lot easier just to play a couple flash games every day. It's quicker, more efficient, and yields more profit.

Bottled faeries was the initial item but codestones, and any other item that the shop-owner wants me to get. And flash games are way too time consuming for a not very great payout. I usually sell at least 100 items a day, and most items I buy I sell for ~200 profit, so thats 20,000 np. And I get free bottled earth faeries, usually about 10 a day so that is 100% profit right there (~29700np). Games just aren't my thing.

oh and each individual lot on trade post can only hold 10, but in no way is that the quantitity of the items I can get. I can create multiple trade posts for the person.

Interesting idea, but my shop strictly sells chocolate and candy, as well as profitable items from REs (see siggy) ^_^ Thanks anyway!

By the by, are you sure this would make the most profit for you? It would less work and reap more benefits if you restock the bottled faeries yourself... Don't mean to question you, it just doesn't seem like a fair 'reward' for all of the effort you'd be putting in.

Hmm. Ya never really know. I do not want to improve my shop, as my main source of income come from outside of my shop, i do much better on trades then shop anyways. Its a shame i suppose

(Oh! Levana, I know i shouldnt mention it here XD But it totally linked to your shop in my gallery! Reminder to others ... any my self >_> <_<)

Bottled faeries was the initial item but codestones, and any other item that the shop-owner wants me to get. And flash games are way too time consuming for a not very great payout. I usually sell at least 100 items a day, and most items I buy I sell for ~200 profit, so thats 20,000 np. And I get free bottled earth faeries, usually about 10 a day so that is 100% profit right there (~29700np). Games just aren't my thing.

oh and each individual lot on trade post can only hold 10, but in no way is that the quantitity of the items I can get. I can create multiple trade posts for the person.

I'm interested in how you could get 10 bottled faeries a day for free. :P

Guest shanemk
I'll be interested in buying 200 Bottled Earth Faeries for 300,000 NPs.

I'm willing to haggle though.

wow that wouldnt be a profit to me at all haha. 200 bottled earth faeries is ~600000. This whole deal thing is off though, because I am very impatient with my time so I gave this idea a couple days to spin around, I am just gonna grind it out, I formulated a new plan that will be simpler. Thanks for your time though.

wow that wouldnt be a profit to me at all haha. 200 bottled earth faeries is ~600000. This whole deal thing is off though, because I am very impatient with my time so I gave this idea a couple days to spin around, I am just gonna grind it out, I formulated a new plan that will be simpler. Thanks for your time though.

Really? Oops, I must've completely underestimated the cost of the bottled faeries lol. So what's your new plan?

If you're willing to sell me bottled faeries or codestones in bulk at a discounted price, feel free to PM me!

So much trouble over this for the sake of a few thousand? Just go restock instead everybody :D. Although, it is certainly refreshing to see people taking the initiative and organizing these kind of deals. I guess i may try it out myself for the sake of trying it out.

Guest shanemk
So much trouble over this for the sake of a few thousand? Just go restock instead everybody :D. Although, it is certainly refreshing to see people taking the initiative and organizing these kind of deals. I guess i may try it out myself for the sake of trying it out.

Lol well be sure to tell me how it works out for you.

Oh well, i suppose it was a better idea to change your mind anyways..

It is simpler and you technically should get a better profit anyways

But i do hope you stay around the forum..

Thanks. And oh yea I am staying around. I come on here everyday anyways on the dailies site and go down the list.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please use the edit button instead of double posting! It can be found to the bottom-right of your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.