Wheel of Monotony ripped me off =P

Dawn Velmont

Ugh...I was just playing and I went off to music lessons. I came back it wuz still spinning. I checked this thing that tells you if its worth waiting or not and it said that it was finished spinning. =S Anyways I still waited and it stopped finally. Then it said: No record has been found of you spinning the wheel today. I was confused so I left the wheel and it still took 100 neopoints from me and wouldn't let me spin again -.-

Ugh...I was just playing and I went off to music lessons. I came back it wuz still spinning. I checked this thing that tells you if its worth waiting or not and it said that it was finished spinning. =S Anyways I still waited and it stopped finally. Then it said: No record has been found of you spinning the wheel today. I was confused so I left the wheel and it still took 100 neopoints from me and wouldn't let me spin again -.-

if you use the alternative way of obtaining your prize, you have to close the wheel window. it is also possible that it just glitched.

Yeah that use to happen to me all the time...

I'm pretty sure it's because Neopets hates Firefox...or at least they seem to, LOL.

Luckily I finally got the avatar, so I never play it anymore...

I guess I still should in the hopes that I will get the PB, but I never do.

Yeah that use to happen to me all the time...

I'm pretty sure it's because Neopets hates Firefox...or at least they seem to, LOL.

Luckily I finally got the avatar, so I never play it anymore...

I guess I still should in the hopes that I will get the PB, but I never do.

oh, no its true, neopets hates firefox, i have more problems that I can count with firefox..

you can still get some neat stuff, even if you have the avatar..

Yea, it does that to me all the time. So I always do it on IE, because it seems to glitch less?

I'm just waiting for the avvie and then I'm probably never going to spin that thing again.