Electric AND Halloween Pet?!

holanda

My pet, ____Elise__ (check it out), was zapped by the Lab Ray and became a Halloween Kyrii. The other day I zapped it, and I was told it's now an Electric Kyrii. Well, It's some hybrid of Halloween and Electric. I don't know if this is normal or if there is some strange glitch.

hallectrickyrii.jpg

I didn't message Neopets about it because it's kind of sweet. I just thought it would be fun to share, and I would like to know if anyone else has seen this before and has some fix for it.

Thanks!

Wow, that's one pretty rough neopet XD

I've never seen anything like it but could it be the clothes from its Halloween colour?

Sorry, I'm quite new to zapping and a change of colour is really rare.

But I'm not so sure.

Its pretty neat though ^_^

Hopefully some of the other members might know the cause

Wow, that's one pretty rough neopet XD

I've never seen anything like it but could it be the clothes from its Halloween colour?

Sorry, I'm quite new to zapping and a change of colour is really rare.

But I'm not so sure.

Its pretty neat though ^_^

Hopefully some of the other members might know the cause

Thanks! It was wearing clothes! I used to play Neopets waaaaaaay before they could wear clothes, be customized, and even have houses. I was just totally lost.

Now it's not so creepy! Thanks again!

Yeah I was about to come in here and say its the clothes that it got from being painted/zapped and you just left them on. I'd keep your kyrii like that though, it's cool.

I remember this one girl has a female Royal Kyrii, then it turned male, The outfit changed, but the color of the Kyrii stayed the same. It was a lovely Aqua colored Kyrii, with a male outfit. This was before the change though. So it was no background, basic portait one. Atleast, thats what i remember it was..

That's exactly what happened! Some people do this type of thing on purpose (I think they call it 'twice-painting' pets?)

A lot of twice painted pets look really neat.

I played neopets waaaaay before clothing and customization as well. The first time something like this happened at the Lab Ray I thought it was a mistake too (I think I had a disco Uni with Island clothes).

If you go to your closet you can remove some or all of the clothes. You can't remove them from your closet, but you can take them off your pet if you want.

That's always fun, I love repainting (not twice-painting, as it can be done over and over). THough I must admit, that looked a tad odd. My Robot Ixi has desert clothes and several other collar colors, and my Lupe, Chrisary, is Starry Christmas- Paint Christmas for the Jacket then Starry for the coat color.