The Chef Bonju Project

FutureTXTurkey

Bbanner.jpg

Attention Avatar Hunters: Looking for help with the unattainable Chef Bonju avatar? Well, our friends over at SunnyNeo have just launched the Chef Bonju Project.

They are logging their user's many theories, attempts, and failures. We all wait with fingers crossed & baited breath for their success! Good Luck SunnyNeo!

1.png

Try What You Like, You Will Never Get Me!

If you want to do more than wait around, they are looking for help where ever they can get it, and they have some nifty support badges if you want to help spread the word.

p.s. I actually created this post as part of my news staff application, but I figure I may as

well go ahead and post it because it seems like info TDN user's would be interested in hearing.

I've never tried to get Bonju lol XD

and I must say... why aren't people always ignoring Mac Users? Screenie help for Windows, but nothing for mac. That's not nice. :P

PS: It's CMD SHIFT 4 for a full screenie, and CMD SHIFT 5 for a croped one. Saves on your desktop unless you have already messed with the settings.

I've never tried to get Bonju lol XD

and I must say... why aren't people always ignoring Mac Users? Screenie help for Windows, but nothing for mac. That's not nice. :P

PS: It's CMD SHIFT 4 for a full screenie, and CMD SHIFT 5 for a croped one. Saves on your desktop unless you have already messed with the settings.

Thanks :) I am happy to see someone sticking up for us apples :)

When summing 2+0+0+6=8 >888. 8+8+8=24, 2+4=8.

This was under the "Mysterious Number 8" part of the theories. 2+4 does not equal 8... but they probably did it on purpose, come to that.

My friend has the Chef Bonju avatar; he wont tell me how he got it! ):

What's your friends username? Did he ever show you the avatar? Because there are a lot of people with fake screenies and that lie nowadays. Don't believe any of them unless they'll post with the avatar.

Now I have an interesting theory. Well two actually. In the Cyodrake's Gaze plot, Bonju made Anchovy Casserole. Could it be possible that you have to mix anchovies and casseroles together? Also, it described his food as being very awful, so maybe a combination of gross foods? Or maybe it's anchovies+a casserole+a gross food?

Now I have an interesting theory. Well two actually. In the Cyodrake's Gaze plot, Bonju made Anchovy Casserole. Could it be possible that you have to mix anchovies and casseroles together? Also, it described his food as being very awful, so maybe a combination of gross foods? Or maybe it's anchovies+a casserole+a gross food?

That is a great theory! You should post it on the project...

i remember reading this on another page. i think the anchovy casserole theory had already been tested. feel free to submit it though.

--

actually, i found it here: http://petpages.neopets.com/~Triedandtested

ANCHOVY CASSOROLE

Suggested by tinsui. This is taken from the origional CG comic, where Linae talks about the Chef's (terrible) anchovy cassorole.

This was thought of ages ago, and the only items that seem that they would work are Anchovies and Turkey Casserole (I've tried this and it DOESN'T WORK) but, there can be other things related to Anchovy casserole that hasn't been thought of yet.

morrigan_a_aensland has tried:

Anchovy loaf + Turkey casserole = Nope

Anchovy loaf + Turkey casserole + Headless Von Roo Plushie = NO.

And I did my bit and tested something.

Anchovies + Turkey casserole = NOPE

HOW YOU CAN HELP:

Find items related to casseroles/anchovies and MIX, MIX, MIX!

Hm, I've never seen that before. It's an interesting petpage. But there are multiple types of casseroles that people haven't tried yet, and there's the gross food variation. :/ Oh well, I already sent the theory anyway. Pity that anchovies cost a fortune though.