Goodmorning Fellow Neopet Addicts

Hello, Im Rosie. This happens to be my first post and topic. Ive been on Neopets for 7 1/2 years and just recently made a new account, due to the fact of not remembering my old password. Anywho, I love the stock market and buying and selling items in my shop. I horde neopoints, i plan on getting to the highest bank account, "Ultimate Riches 10,000,000" Im at "Diamond Deposit Plus 250,000". So once again i have no life because of neopets. :(

I hope to post more and give as much help as i can.

Rosie :)

Hello. Love the name. We Can Do It! :) My favorite poster ever. I just signed up today too, though I've been a Neopets member since the thing started.

Hello. Love the name. We Can Do It! :) My favorite poster ever. I just signed up today too, though I've been a Neopets member since the thing started.

I was afraid no one was going to get my name. You know how the school systems are. lol. Whats your User name on neopets ill send you a friend invite.

<--- right dere underneath my username. Or to be easy, exactly the same as my username. ;) I am a world war two history buff, and yes the school systems are terrible. You do not know how much my ears hurt trying to listen to my teachers butcher foreign names like those of the Japanese and German names and such. Needless to say I got an A in my class, and had to prove more than once I did not use wikipedia for my information but rather the multiple books in my possession on the subject of ww2.

~*~Welcome Rosie_the_Riveter~*~

I too must agree with ROTC Chick, that your user name is stellar!

and I am so jealous of you ability to save points. It too would like to make it to "Ultimate Riches!"

I really pushed myself one time, had a run of good luck, and made it up to 500K. But then I slowly spent it...

I am just such a sucker for paint brushes, and rare petpets. I also spent a lot of money on the lab map recently...

Anyway! I'm babbling. I hope you grow to love it here! And stay active!

I guarantee that no matter what you are into TDN has something that can help you.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

I'll try to help you out, or point you to the proper staff member.

My mom's name is Rose, but they'd call her Rosie when she was little. And people would be all like, "Ehemgee, Rosie.... Rosie the riveter... *makes connection* suh cool."

*rolls eyes*

I just like the shirts they can make with the poster. I so want one.

My name is Laura, by the way.