LOOK AT THIS - HOW UNLUCKY RIGHT?

:Jake

Taking your response to Furry Curry Level 3, and putting it in present tense. I am trying so hard to get the bat! I am trying the TDN guide page's tip. But it isn't working for me. Oh well, I'd better keep trying.

Really? The bat is real easy to get.. Ill tell you right now in fact..

1. Wait till the wind is at 9, its always better that way..

2. when you hit it, hold the ^ up arrow button and the space bar while it is going UP in the air

3. when it is turning straight and going down, let go of these buttons. (Well, i only get off the space button)

4. For more efficient score, the second it hits the ground, tap the space bar every time it bounces. it will cause it to bounce more, and thus go farther...

Thats all there really is to it U: Sometimes you can get a tree, so don't be pressing to fast and hard and messing up on purpose to resent the air level. I did that once and messed up the tree...

I never got the tree before... I always look at the thing I'm hitting with first. Thanks for the advice, though, jun! I've also been really close on Hannah and the Pirate Caves to 1k. Only got 99,998 points and I didn't read the NP ratio then.

[offtopic] This is my 350th post. Only 50 to go until super member! [/offtopic]

Sheesh, that's just harsh.

What is this tree that you guys are speaking of? I think I saw a screen shot of it once, but I haven't really heard of it before.

I know I've read Kass Basher guides before, and I don't remember them mentioning a tree- although that was quite a while ago.

Kass basher is usually an easy 1000 NP for me, but it's really annoying witting there waiting for the wind to get up to 9 :)

wow what a lot of nps you have :bigeyed: Anyway I also didn't get a tree before but it does not matter if you got the skill there but sometimes my skill is not very consistant sometimes good sometimes bad >.<

Its ok since it just 1 np difference but if you do think it matters to you then you have to remember the minimum score needed to score 1000 and look carefully before you send your score...

It can be really annoying waiting for that wind. I usually just keep clicking through until it starts off around 8.

Also, Jun is right about that strategy. I read about it in the games guides awhile ago on TDN and it has made kash basher on my favorites list for an easy 3000np daily!

good luck!

What is this tree that you guys are speaking of? I think I saw a screen shot of it once, but I haven't really heard of it before.

I know I've read Kass Basher guides before, and I don't remember them mentioning a tree- although that was quite a while ago.

Do you know how people have a score of 1599? Well that's because they got to hit with the tree. It's random and VERY rare, but it's stronger than a bat and it's how you get high scores.

To start, like the post above me said, PUT YOUR POINTS IN THE BANK!

Do you want to get robbed by a ghost or some other Random Event?

Second yeah, that super unlucky. Keep trying though! It took me a long time to

figure out Kass Basher, but once you get it then it's an easy 1000np. Well worth the effort.

Last, EarthMaiden, the waiting till it gets to eight does end up working sometimes,

but actually the way the program is set up usually it goes from odd to odd or even to even numbers...

So you would be better off waiting for when it gets to seven and then on up to nine. Just, FYI...

I third the above two posts. Put all of your NP in the bank, except for 15,000 or so. You don't want Sloth or another RE to come around and steal a huge amount of your savings - it's happened to people before!

And... it's just 1 NP off, I don't mean to be sarcastic but how is this incredibly unlucky? :mellow:

And... it's just 1 NP off, I don't mean to be sarcastic but how is this incredibly unlucky? :mellow:

I think he just meant that since the game caps off at 1000 it was bummer not to get 1000. I mean technically it's not a

big point difference, but you just feel like you've mastered that game once you can consistently hit that 1000 point mark.

Sorry If This Is Considered A Double Post...

I know I've been here a while, but I never can

quite grasp exactly what that rule is referring to.

mm...yes terribly unlucky. However I do not believe I have even gotten that far.

As for the double posting thing, I don't know about here but on other forums double-posting means posting twice or more in a row, without any other posts (not yours) in between. On that note, I've really gotta remember the rules are different here than on other forums. I hate getting my posts edited. It'll take a bit of time, but I think I'm doing okay. I've never considered spam to be how it is laid out in the forum rules. I mean at least I'm unintentionally doing it, rather than intentionally.

At any rate: Keep trying again for the 1000 if you really want to. I wouldn't drive myself crazy trying to get it though.

Rofl, that's lame xD But at least you can get that one tiny neopoint in some other game. ;)

I only recently got the bat (after a month of trying and failing).