Howdy

cooger0730

Howdy y'all,

I joined neopets about four-ish years ago, played for a few months, took a long break, played for a few months, took a short break, and now I'm back, hopefully for a while. I never really got "smart" about the game, I just sort of fooled around and stuff. My goal now is to FINALLY to earn the title of neoMillionare, which isn't too far away for me. I will have neomail/board access in six months (thus revealing my age), and am REALLY looking forward to that.

Hope to see y'all around Neopets and the TDN forums!

cooger0730

PS: Please check out my shop! Everything is the lowest (or near the lowest) SW price. My username is the same as my username here on TDN.

Well, good luck with the Age thing, i know a lot of members here complain about not being able to reach the boards (6 months, your june then.. gemini? or maybe your July) I do hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever need anything dont feel afraid to PM me!

*gasps* WE NEED A NAME TO CALL YOU!

Cooger just will not do. *shakes head*

MINIONS! Bring me a pencil, 27 sheets of paper, a tissue, seven cookies, some cheese for Morgan, a measuring tape, and a bit of string.

Now... you there, hand me the tissue. *places it atop your head and steps back* It appears you are a size seventy quadrillion. I'd say it's time you start eating the welcoming cookies, STAT! Now, someone get that cheese to Morgan, or she might get cranky. Okay, now I need you to lift up your right arm. *wraps measuring tape around your head and ties it in a bow* Good, good... Now I need that string.... *places string on your right big toe*

Hmm... just as I thought. I'll get right to work. *grabs pencil and 27 sheets of paper*

*7 hours later* Well, it was hard but I think I've got something. Here *papers show a monkey, badly drawn, a coffee stain, seven purple balloons, a button, and half a cookie*

Yes, see, those are your choices! But after the work, I think I've got the best one yet, back in my office. Come along!

*points to a slip of paper sitting on the floor of an empty room*

Yes, this is my lovely, newly refurbished office, and that is my best idea for a name yet. *picks it up and reads it*

It says, *clears throat* 'Cooger.'

Genius, no? :bonjeur:

Thanks guys, I feel so loved, lol.

July (Leo) -- to the person who was asking.

And yes Laura - genius. Cooger is fine. It's a word I made up when I was a little kid, and since then I've used it for alot of usernames (where I don't want to reveal my real name).

I knew I was a genius. (:

And.... *gasps* We have a leo in the hizz-ouse?

I fear that cancer and leo butt-heads too much. I will go get my helmet in anticipation.

If you understood anything I just said, good. If you didn't, then you will stay sane. XD

~*~Welcome Cooger~*~

I too with to save neopoints, but alas I'm not very good at it.

I made it up to 500,000 one time, but then I spend it painting my twin Xweetoks,

and buying petpets, and lot of random other junk that seemed important at the time.

My account it 4 1/2-ish years old too! And I also played, sucked, came back, was much better!

Mostly I got better because I found this website. I would be nothing without TDN. I'm an addict basically.

I hope you love it here and find it to be as helpful as I did.

I know if you are active and follow the rules that you will just love it...

If you have any questions about anything please message me!

I love helping new users get settled in, and making sure your getting the most of your time here!

I knew I was a genius. (:

And.... *gasps* We have a leo in the hizz-ouse?

I fear that cancer and leo butt-heads too much. I will go get my helmet in anticipation.

If you understood anything I just said, good. If you didn't, then you will stay sane. XD

What is this thing people call sanity exactly? What IS sanity? Aren't we all a different type of sane? So many Psychology/philosophical questions, so little time!

Well, for whatever you think, I can assure you I am NOT sane. I am insane.

No scratch that. I am insanity. Yes you heard me. I am insanity. As in, the human embodiement that represents insanity. *nods all-knowingly*

What is this thing people call sanity exactly? What IS sanity? Aren't we all a different type of sane? So many Psychology/philosophical questions, so little time!

Oh, the questions that haunt me!! *shiver

Hi, I am Milli nice to meet you :D

PS: Please check out my shop! Everything is the lowest (or near the lowest) SW price. My username is the same as my username here on TDN.

~x~

MY SHOP IS UNDER SSW PRICES! BEAT THAT :P