Neopets logging you out?

Macabre

So for the past couple of days I've been logged out of Neopets every five minutes or so, and have to log back in. It's not a huge deal, but it sure gets annoying if I'm in the middle of a conversation or something.

Is anyone else having this issue? I suppose it sould be my virus protection messing with the cookies, but it has never done this before.

It happens to me in Opera when I've more than 1 tab opened... not a big deal, and it doesn't do it all the time... but slightly annoying. I haven't find the cause of it.

This has happened to me before, except it happened every time I clicked on another link.

I waited for a couple of minutes later and logged back in again, after excessive unsuccessful login attempts. It stopped after that and I've had no problems ever since.

It could be a glitch, or something's wrong with your cookies, but I'm not the computer expert here :P

I would have thought it would be clearing the cookies as soon as you exited the window, but if you were on a conversation, then that can't have happened. You could try clearing your browser's cache. I can't myself, I don't know how to. I don't usually bother looking for how to do it though, as it never messed up my stuff on the Altador Plot et cetera. It might be affecting your account and logging you out every few minutes. If you don't know how to clear your cache, ask Random Invisible Guy. :)