'Ello Jello

cody

Welcome Cody!

My name's Stephanie.

It seems you're in great company!

Remember to stick to the rules and have fun!

I've been lurking around the forums and I think they're taking two news posters. So, good luck to you both!

Stay active!

Oh ho ho! I should apply for a news poster too, just to give you both some competition.

I'm sure I could get in.... if they hired on craziness alone. But no, sadly it takes craziness AND devotion to make it here. So I just stick with being an obsessive poster.

I'm Laura, by the way. :bonjeur:

Ah, sorry I haven't been replying to those who have been welcoming me. Things have been really hectic at my house the past few days.

Anyway, I was turned down for the news poster position. However, good luck to the rest of you!

~*~WELCOME CODY~*~

I hope you will still remain active, even if you didn't get the position.

At least you had the guts to sign up for it. A lot of people don't get that far.

Oh And...I LOVE PENGUINS! Good Account Name And Excellent Pet Choice. I have a Bruce on one of my side accounts, waiting her turn to be painted.

Welcome, I too am new. I'm sorry you didn't get the position. I went for the customization position myself. :)

One by one the penguins steal my sanity.