What do you do with your shop?

imnotgeorge

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's better than zero items! xD

This topic got me to think more about my shop... I think that after I get packrat I will sell absolutely everything that I have. Wearables, junk, trinkets, etc., all except for my dear little petpets and one or two items of little importance that I treasure. Well, I guess I should actually start loading my SDB instead of just waiting for it to fill up. *stops twiddling thumbs* xD

My shop is size 25, I use to store stuff in it like a gallery before proper galleries came around, but now i just put whatever items I come across and don't need :)

I place items that I don't need, like neohome items that I win at places like the wheels. Can someone please look at the shop (The Electric Mall), I have no more room in it to put more stuff, and I'm saving for a morphing potion. AND my inventory is full so I can't buy the cure for my pet's ichie scraches

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually just sell junk, but sometimes I seriously restock and sell petpets. But I find that when prices change, you can price lowest and still come back a week later and find that you've actually lost NP's on a particular item. So it has it's risks. But then again, I have the Super Shop Wiz so it's fun to just try to snipe the cheapest stuff to sell on for a profit.

my shop is currently my holding spot for my codestones, I just dont price them :P then they cant get stolen by the pant devil, and are of easy access when I need them for training

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I restock, but I'm not too fast so the size of my shop is only size 6... :) I still make about 50k a day though with it.

I don't always restock in the same place, I go through every favourite store, sit there for 20 minutes and see if it gets restocked. If not, I move on to a different store.

I use this petpage to figure out if I could even restock anything from that shop: http://www.neopets.com/~Kahrs

Edit: Ack, didn't notice this topic was old. >_< Well, old... But still, sorry!