umm..what is this?

Siba

Since it's the first day of a new month, and the high score tables are reset, and since I'm good at Warf Rescue Team but last month's top scores were a bit redicilious XD, I wanted a trophy. I played some hours ago and made it to the high score table (bronze, with 1,406 points i think). Just now, SINCE an hour ago I played again, just sent my score of 3266 (gold trophy and rank#1 :D ) but when I hit the "Send Score" button, it said "(Scroll down)Your score is being reviewed by staff. If it is deemed valid, you will receive your Neopoints and go into the hiscore table."

So how long should this take?

Well, since it's New Year, everybody is out of the office... scores should be reviewed Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday (in order they received them).

Good luck for gold :D

I fail at that game!

But I'm supposed to get the trophy after 24 hours. If it takes them that long to review my score then I'll still get stupid bronze :( (other people would get higher scores and push me down) I hate the color of the bronze trophy for this game, it's too dark.

But why did it say this message? Is it because this was the 2nd score that made it to the high score table or is it because it's MY highest score or because it's the 1st on the high score table??

Each game has a 'score limit', if you score above that limit, your score has to get reviewed by TNT so they can check if it is legit or if you cheated to get it. (Do not ask me how they can possibly review scores, but they do it).

If you qualify for a trophy once it's reviewed, it will be allow to you at the end of that day when highscore tables are processed. Everybody who scored above the score limit will also get their score reviewed... it doesn't mean you have no chances for gold, or silver.

Each game has a 'score limit', if you score above that limit, your score has to get reviewed by TNT so they can check if it is legit or if you cheated to get it. (Do not ask me how they can possibly review scores, but they do it).

I remember getting the same message once, but it was after I played Fashion Fever. How could I have broken the score limit if all you can get is 300 points?

what they do is they review the feedback that the game sends. if you would have used a memory-editor to alter the game to your advantage, this would be logged by the game. they will just observe the feedback that the game provides, and any abnormal activity that might have occurred.

I left the game tab open for a couple hours after i sent my first score, then when I came back I played the already open game and sent my 2nd score. Is that abnormal? lol

Well, I really really hope I get the golden trophy, unless there are alot of others who got 3000+....then a silver would do...or erm bronze......

And I'm guessing the score limit for Warf Rescue Team is 3000 then :P

Gah! I hope that works with me and Elive Thade (I can get a 2000 with ease.. lets jsuyt hope though)

Though. Cheer up! I am sure your gonna get on that list and get that trophy when the ygo back to updates

I saw someone on the hiscore table yesterday of the score of 2955..and it hit me!! What a brilliant idea! Since the scores that are above 3000 have to be reviewed by TNT and might take them some days, why not send another score that is as high as possible yet LESS than 3000! so that it'd make it into the hiscore table immediately! I've seen some players do that with several other games also! very close scores! so I played again yesterday and sent the score of 2990, so today I checked and I got a silver trophy ^_^ (4 others before me of the scores 2999,2999,2999 and 2998 XD)

Good luck jun!

I saw someone on the hiscore table yesterday of the score of 2955..and it hit me!! What a brilliant idea! Since the scores that are above 3000 have to be reviewed by TNT and might take them some days, why not send another score that is as high as possible yet LESS than 3000! so that it'd make it into the hiscore table immediately! I've seen some players do that with several other games also! very close scores! so I played again yesterday and sent the score of 2990, so today I checked and I got a silver trophy ^_^ (4 others before me of the scores 2999,2999,2999 and 2998 XD)

Good luck jun!

Drat.. Thats why everyone's score on that game was so low... Ugh Not good.. Well i submitted 2530 though, while the highest was 2199... so maybe... maybe...

After the scopre has been reviewed, you're awarded whatever spot you deserve at the time of sending score, not at the time when score is reviewed.

Well even so, other people probably sent a high score too above 3000, so I don't know where I stand and who got higher than me :mellow: hope I get the golden trophy though..if not, it's not so bad XD silver is cool too

• 2 weeks later...
Well even so, other people probably sent a high score too above 3000, so I don't know where I stand and who got higher than me :mellow: hope I get the golden trophy though..if not, it's not so bad XD silver is cool too

They seem to be doing it by your username rather than the date you sent in your score so it only half depends on how good your score is versus how many people with alphabetical names before yours have beaten your submitted score, really fair eh <_<

Tigra xx

Tigra Im Pretty Sure Its Against The Rules To Post On A Thread Thats Been Left InActive For A Considerable Amout Of Time. Or Maybe Im Mixed Up With Another Forum?

Three weeks is the limit where you can no longer post Jake. This one has been inactive for about two, so it's still okay to post in. (Technically. Mods get the final say.)

From what I could tell from closed threads it was threads that had been inactive for 3 weeks for more? If I'm wrong then I'm sorry and I won't post again. Simple.

EDIT: and technically it's been 1 week 6 days. I couldn't remember if the cut off was 2 or 3 weeks, hence checking, but either way I should be ok by the forum rules.

EDIT 2: and if the neopets team had actually bothered to start reviewing scores earlier, like when they started back at work rather than in their own sweet time, then I would have been able to post earlier. It seemed fair to post an update on the situation.

Tigra xx

it has happened to me many times because I'm good at splat -a -sloth, but I've socred 500 points twice in a week and they haven't reviewed my scores... and now the scores are above 500 :(

Note: I've seen the scores alphabeticaly ordered... so the reviewers check them in alphabetical order?

Note: I've seen the scores alphabeticaly ordered... so the reviewers check them in alphabetical order?

Aye I'm afraid so. I've had 2 neofriends with scores on the same game have their scores accepted even though they both submitted those scores at least a week after I had submitted my first.

And my 4 scores that were in for review have just all been accepted even though they were submitted over the course of 2 weeks. You'd have expected SOMEONE to have scored something high within those 2 weeks so there' s be a time delay in reviewing my scores if they were doing them in chronological order.

Tigra xx

thats unfair :(

look:

16/1/2009 03:49pm

Folder: Inbox

Subject: Your Splat-A-Sloth score has been accepted!

[Report Message] Hi kaiandshadow,

Your score of 500 in Splat-A-Sloth has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 940 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

I don't even see my name on the higscores...

This whole reviewing of scores is so flawed in my view. Take my example this month.

I was playing Faerie Bubbles and in trying to get a score of 2499 (the maximum before a review is needed) I miscounted and got 2506. This was at 0220 NST on January 1st. My score finally got accepted in the last half hour. 16 days later!!!

Any chance of improving on my bronze trophy is gone for another month with 2 totally bogus scores topping the list. I thought about sending a bug report to TNT about scores that are clearly not possible, but as they must have been checked to be on the list whats the point??

EDIT: Strangley the 2 top scores were removed by TNT as I was writing. Maybe they are getting better!!! :S