Part 6 Help??

soccerallstar395

I used the constellation finder to plot my exact points on the telescope and rechecked them several times. But whenever I click submit, it says that those starts don't match up to create a constellation!! It looks exactly like the haystack too! Any help? Also, I don't know if maybe im not connecting the right points, but i did the exact way of the haystack. Thanks!

Sometimes, this one is tricky as star can be closed in the telescope and you might click on the wrong one by mistake. Our finder doesn't do mistakes, so it should give you the right information...

Sometimes, this one is tricky as star can be closed in the telescope and you might click on the wrong one by mistake. Our finder doesn't do mistakes, so it should give you the right information...

I've double checked every one. I also posted this problem on the large constellation help post and that one has screen shots that you can tell it is exactly how it is supposed to be.

I might be connecting them wrong but I'm almost positive there are three stars that only have one connector (this is how it is shown on the haystacks). I have put in that EXACT format (including the exact constellations from the finder) and it still will not let me pass. There isn't a single step I haven't done. I don't understand this.

There's always the old 'clear your cache and redo the few last step' tip. I've no idea really... I never ever had problems to proceed a constellation. If it doesn't work, you did not link correct stars...