The Original Neopian In My Bag I Packed

:Jake

OK, i've come up with this Neopian version of, "In My Bag I Packed." Some of you may have heard of the game, and some of you may not of. So, i'll tell you the rules of the original game.

Rules (The Original Game)

OK, so it's quite simple really; you need to say (or in this case, 'type') In my bag I packed... Then you need to think of something beginning with 'A' (think of pretty much anything). So, for example; In my bag I packed... an Apple... Then the next person has to say; In my bag I packed... an Apple... Next something beginning with 'B'. So the game has to run in alphabetical order.

But with the Neopian version, you have to say something (anything) from Neopets itself. So; In my bag I packed... an Aisha... (Next person says...) In my bag I packed... an Aisha and a Brooce (they dont HAVE to be Neopets by the way, just the only thing I can think of at this moment in time). Get it? OK lets all get cracking!

In my bag I packed... an Avatar...

In my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop.

In my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop.

In my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg.

In my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure.

In my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat.

In my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat.

In my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case.

In my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie.

(by the way- when we get to Z- do we start over again or continue with this one into one long one?)

In my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall.

In my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall and an Orange Grundo.

In my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall and an Orange Grundo and a Peophin.

n my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall and an Orange Grundo and a Peophin and a 1 million neopoints!

n my bag I packed an Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall and an Orange Grundo and a Peophin and a 1 million neopoints!

Milli, you failed. It's meant to be a Q, not a 1. I'll replace it for you in my next one. Just change your post with the sentence ending in "1 million neopoints" with Quigquig Plushie, as that is what I used.

In my bag I packed and Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall and an Orange Grundo and a Peophin and a 1 million neopoints! Quigquig Plushie and a Red Pteri.

In my bag I packed and Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall and an Orange Grundo and a Peophin and a 1 million neopoints! Quigquig Plushie and a Red Pteri and shop wizard.

wow this is gonna get big quick!

In my bag I packed and Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall and an Orange Grundo and a Peophin and a 1 million neopoints! Quigquig Plushie and a Red Pteri and a Shop Wizard, and a Techo.

In my bag I packed and Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall and an Orange Grundo and a Peophin and a 1 million neopoints! Quigquig Plushie and a Red Pteri and a Shop Wizard, and a Techo and a Usul.

In my bag I packed and Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall and an Orange Grundo and a Peophin and a 1 million neopoints! Quigquig Plushie and a Red Pteri and a Shop Wizard, and a Techo and a Usul and a Vira Pinata.

In my bag I packed and Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall and an Orange Grundo and a Peophin and a 1 million neopoints! Quigquig Plushie and a Red Pteri and a Shop Wizard, and a Techo and a Usul and a Vira Pinata and a Wheel of Monotony.

In my bag I packed and Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall and an Orange Grundo and a Peophin and a 1 million neopoints! Quigquig Plushie and a Red Pteri and a Shop Wizard, and a Techo and a Usul and a Vira Pinata and a Wheel of Monotony and a xepha.

Two things:

1) Remember to strikethrough 1 million neopoints. Milli put that instead of something beginning with Q. So I strikethroughed and replaced with Quigquig Plushie and continued.

2) xepha is the exact username of Xepha on the forums, if you didn't know. Just saying. :P

In my bag I packed and Avatar and a Brown Paint Brush and a Cool Lord Kass Plushie and a Draik Egg and an Eye of Jhudora Fountain and a Fountain Faerie Quest and a Gigantic decorated Christmas Tree and a Hippalop and an Icy Negg and a Jeran action figure and a Korbat and a Lord Kass Pencil Case and a Magical Blue Draik Plushie and a Neocash Mall and an Orange Grundo and a Peophin and a Quigquig Plushie and a Red Pteri and a Shop Wizard, and a Techo and a Usul and a Vira Pinata and a Wheel of Monotony and xepha and a Yellow Xweetok!