Illusen's Quests

Zen

So I am somewhat new to Neopets and I am on Illusen's Quest Level-29, and have a high score already. I have an okayish amount of neopoints, but the thing is... what should I do if I cannot find an item in SW? I really cannot start from the beginning... not that I am so close to being done. Is there something else I can do if it isn't in SW? Stores won't have it that often... I am freaking out cause the tasks are getting harder to find. Just need advice...thanks!

You can search if items are in Gallery and ask people how much they would sell it for. Other options are to look at trades and to ask for help on the Neoboards. However... Illusen gets mean and asks for unbuyable items, so you might not be able to find it in time and get restarted anyway.

Both times I tried to completed it, I died on Quest 35 (the one that rewards you Honey Potion). Items she was asking were more expensive than the potion itself, so I didn't even bother.

I always find it best to have atleast 200k in your bank at all times for the quest

Sounds a bit over the top, right? But ya know, one minuet she is asking for a Falie Pencil.. the next its a Pink Gelert Morphing Potion! (I dont think any of those are items XD) Just remember ot always be on your toes, and to double check the SW. I remember I was searching an item that was original 109 in the trades and someone had it for 1 NP in there shop.. ( It was a much younger child i am sure)

I failed on quest 34, I couldn't find the stupid item she asked for anywhere. I had spent so much NP getting that far swell *sigh*