Giving away 2 Webkinz codes

Xepha

So I have these Webkinz codes to giveaway... I've no intention to play that game but the plush were cute and my mother bought them :P. One is a Fantail Goldfish and the other one is a Clown Fish.

Rules: Must have posted at least 30 non-spam messages on TDN and have a clean warning record.

If you're interested, reply to this thread. I will draw winners later :P.

So I have these Webkinz codes to giveaway... I've no intention to play that game but the plush were cute and my mother bought them :P. One is a Fantail Goldfish and the other one is a Clown Fish.

Rules: Must have posted at least 30 non-spam messages on TDN and have a clean warning record.

If you're interested, reply to this thread. I will draw winners later :P.

Enter me into it please..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm interested...My little sister always wanted to try Webkinz, and I forgot to repay her when she used her all of her money for a supply I really needed for a project, but I went broke and mom wouldn't pay me for it.

I've no ideas. The thing is that my sister came today and she took away the Clown Fish one :P lolz. So we need to get another one. Maybe the say, I've no ideas. I didn't see them at all XD.

EDIT:

*Confirmation that I now have 3 codes to give :O*

My daughter in law LIVES on there lmao I would love to give one (or however many) to her.

But alas with as many posts as I have I'm pretty sure I don't have a squeeky clean record :( Especially when I was just starting out and trying to figure it all out lol

Enter me into it please..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Rofl, I don't think you have a clean warning record anymore. >.>

Good luck to those who are waiting to be given the codes :)

I have no idea what the webkins thingy's are? Is it another site similar to neopets?

It's ok, I don't need to be put in the draw, just curious :D

I don't really know what it is... It just looks too kiddie to me :P

I have a toy cow from that and a puppy I put somewhere... but my friend just gave them to me because they were cute! XD