Winter Holiday Theme

Tam

Well, I did not receive it this year (Which is fine because ill be switching to the Valentine one on February 14)

Some people didn't get it either.. actually.. many people usually miss it.

Anyways, I think its so so. Though right now where I live its about 75 degrees outside, I still find it a nice Toolbar. Though, its very similar to the Altador Cup one. Well, Color wise (I have it set as my toolbar on my current account, and i have the Snow one on my Side Account.. very hard to tell which i am logged into sometimes)

What christmas layout?

Users that visit the Advent Calendar on 12/31 of any year may possibly get a winter layout to use permanently. While the exact method has not yet been proven, visiting the AC every day has a 90% likelihood of getting it.

Users that visit the Advent Calendar on 12/31 of any year may possibly get a winter layout to use permanently. While the exact method has not yet been proven, visiting the AC every day has a 90% likelihood of getting it.

Ohh, thanks! At least I can try again next year. :P

It is awesome! Not that I have put it on yet. I just recieved it. About to put it up, BRB! -comes back 2 minutes later- Ok, all sorted! Happy New Years Eve, everybody! I think it's visiting everyday on the Advent Calendar. That probably includes Christmas Day too.

I get it a few years back, not bad but just find it strange to put it on after christmas...

It's one of my favorite... Well, my top favorite would have been Tales of the Woe, but that's frozen with my old account. I'm glad I did receive the winter site theme at my first attempt on my new account... It took more time than that before XD.

I got the winter theme this year, But I'm still going to use my Qasalan Theme, I've used this one for pretty long, and I'm not going to waste my time adjusting my eyes to a blinding white after I've used a dark brown-colored theme for years.

I got the theme this year, after my first year of sticking to neopets ^_^

Its a bit strange because I've never seen snow in RL but pretty.

Although I find it too blue its still handy on my list :D

Well, while everyone's saying Happy New Year's Eve, I'll say Happy New Year!

1/1/2009!!!

Oh Xepha! Thats one of my favorites too1 (But the valentines one, as easy as it is, is still a top favorite cause it was one of my firs!)

I wish the Purple one was still available (If it is.. wow how am i NOT getting that XD) But remember, The winter one you might have missed everyone.. But there is still the V-DAY one~