i really had enough

*(Lady-Rose)*

When you go to the full login forum page, there's a checkbox that you need to click in to be remembered. If that still doesn't work, there's a problem with your browser cookies (not with TDN).

When you log in via the login page (not the form on the index page!), there is a Remember Me? checkbox. Check that, and you shouldn't have to log in every time you leave the site.

If that doesn't work, there is something wrong with your cookie settings. You should make sure that you can accept cookies from tdn.

Edit: V beat me.

i use IE and FireFox! and suffering in both lol!! who's AA

when is AA going to be on?!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Happens with me. When you come to TDN forums with a different IP address than the one you signed in with, then you get signed out of TDN forums for some reason (annoying, i know) so BEFORE you sign in again, first delete all the cookies saved by TDN forums (in firefox go to tools>options then click the privacy tab then click on "Show Cookies". Look for tdnforums.com, highlight it by left-clicking on it once, then click "Remove Cookies") THEN sign into TDN forums again and it should keep you signed in until your IP address changes, so each time your IP address changes redo the same process. I have to do it everytime or it signs me right out again

Hoping the mods can fix this?

Guest Merry HBK!

Make sure you do not use any kind of proxy that could redirect your browser to another page (thus, the login page instead of making it think you're logged in), as that changes your IP address and makes TDN think that you aren't authenticated.

In Firefox, go to Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Settings and click No Proxy.

Remember to also allow cookies from TDN in Firefox's settings and accept third party cookies until they expire.

how can i check to see if my browser is set to allow cookies from TDN?

i tried deleting TDN cookies and it didn't work

i don't know if use any proxy ho can i tell what proxy i use?? ... btw i use 3.5G connection in my laptop could that be the reason??? i don't think so but who knows

the 3.5G connections take different IP addresses each time you connect (that I know of). I use one sometimes and I just do what I said I do in my previous post and it works normally.

To see if your browser accepts cookies, go to Tools> Options> Privacy Tab then check "Accept cookies from sites" and "Accept third-party cookies" keep until "They Expire".

ic!

i checked and and its accepting cookies!! and i don't disconnect i', always connected well most of te time anyways... yet it still the same! i did wut u said too and it didn't work!! this thing is going to drive me crazy!

and i also dont use any proxy i checked :S